Dark thoughts

Warning: you may or may not want to have tissues near you.

Now continue.
~~~~~~~

"Oh Hunter, I'm just getting started," he said huskily. Both his hands were under my shirt, his emerald green eyes had an intense gaze with my own brown ones. My body trembled slightly with his touch, and I had an intense blush all over my face. My lips trembled slightly, I couldn't even form a correct sentence without stuttering.

"We...we're in the school parking lot," I barely said in a whisper. But that didn't falter the lust-filled look in his eyes. He just smirked and leaned over to me.

"Don't worry, we can go to my house. No one's home," he whispered lowly in my ear. I don't know if I could get any redder than I am now. "My brother should still be at school, so it will just be the two of us."

Adrien's house...

Just the two of us...

Alone...

'Abort mission abort, abort!!' I screamed in my head. I'm not ready for this. I didn't want to lose my virginity in high school, I personally think I'm too young for that. Not that I judge anyone who does lose it in high school.

.......

I still can't believe Adrien is taking me to his house, which by the way if you forgot, IS EMPTY OF ALL HUMAN EXISTENCE! Just me and him, alone, in that huge house of his. Everything will be fine; if I explain to him, he might just leave me alone.

Right?

.....

......

...

NOT!!

He looks so excited (in both ways if you know what I mean), as he drives us to his house. I'm so nervous, I need to come up with an excuse, and fast!

What if I say I'm not ready?

He will get sad and may want to do it with another person to let out his sexual frustration.

What if I say I'm waiting for the right person?

He will get depressed because that also means, that I think he's not the right one.

I have an STD?

He knows your a virgin!! And that's just disgusting.

I'm on my period...?

That only works on girls, and besides Adrien can't be that much of an idiot... Or can he?

Wait, that might work!!!! I just need to make it believable!

.....

Who am I kidding? Adrien is going to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. And I just came back to school too.

That's when I began to frown, I know there's no chance for me to get out of this. It's also my fault. After all, Adrien had been wanting this for a while and I have always pushed him away. And even though he didn't act like it, I know he restrained himself in most times when he was with me.

I just need to suck it up and become a person that Adrien would want. (A/N: Seeing Hunter willing to do anything for Adrien fills you with determination XD. I will stop now ( ̄▽ ̄)).

"Hey, aren't you going to come out?" A Voice said next to me, when I looked it was Adrien. Already with the door open for me to come out and looking at me in worry.