Why would you make me love you?

Here's an early update.

Warning: Bring tissues to stop the tears from coming out of ur eyes.
~~~~~~

"Please, don't hate me," I said in a cracked sob. Adrien looked at me a bit shocked and then confused, he still had his hands cupped on my cheeks and now was using his fingers to wipe away my tears that were sliding down my face.

"Hate you? Hunter, I would never hate you," He said softly. He looked at my now tears filled eyes, he kissed me on my forehead and started to caress my cheeks. "Why would you ever think that?" He said, his tone filled with worry and I think a bit of a sob almost came out.

"It's just, why would you even like me? The first day I saw you, you were always glaring at me and I thought you hated me. One night after you came into my house, you start to act completely differently from before and even start to act like you actually had an interest in me. Why? Is this all just a game? Am I just a game? Is your love just a lie?" I sobbed out, I couldn't stop talking or crying. Even though I wanted too. "What happened then?"

Adrien sat next to me, not moving his hands from my face. His eyes were filled with guilt and that scared me, if he was actually guilty, that means what I thought is actually true.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, more tears began to come out and the sobs turned into painful cries. Adrien just looked at me, his face filled with guilt and sadness. It hurts just looking at him, he wasn't saying anything to defend himself, meaning that everything was true.

"I knew it!" I yelled between my cries, Adrien didn't even say anything. I tried to release myself from his grasp between my cheeks, but it was inevitable. His hands grasped both of my arms tightly, I tried to struggle again but it was useless. My cries were making me tired and I just wanted to scream into my pillow as I cried away my pain. "Let go of me!" I yelled at him, but he didn't budge which made everything worse.

"Hunter," he whispered. I didn't want to hear him. I didn't want to listen to anything he wanted to say.

"Let go of me!" I yelled more like a demand, but he still didn't budge. I pulled and struggled to come out of his grasp, and I was beginning to become tired. I just wanted to get out of here and never see him again. But life had a different plan for me.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I yelled between my cries. "I never did anything to you! So why are you doing this to me!" I yelled as I stood up and started to pull away from him, but his grasp around my wrists was tight. Flashbacks from the time we got to know each other and the time we spent started to fill my mind, which made my situation much worse.

"Why would you make me know you if you were only going to throw me away?!"

"Uhh, don't people take the person they like to date?"

"And it is true that I don't know you that well, and that's why I organized this date. For us to get to know each other better".

"Why would you make me feel special if you didn't think of me that way?!"

"Hunter! Are you alright?!" Yelled a deep voice in worry, it wasn't until I saw the familiar emerald green eyes for me to notice what was happening. I smiled softly to myself as I saw him in complete worry over me.

I felt how they lowered me from my hanging position, I felt how most likely Adrien untied the chains from my now numb and bruised wrists. I also felt how he held me tightly when I was on the floor, he embraced me tightly and he was so warm; I unconsciously snuggled into him and I felt how he held me tighter. I could feel the wet drops of liquid that slid through my face; and I internally smiled.

"Why would you always protect me if you saw me in danger?!"

"What do you think you're doing Damien."

"Go teach someone else a lesson, but you are sure not going to teach him one."

"Hey, let him go! I will do what you say, just don't hurt him".

"Why would you act like that in front of my sister?!"

"Um... I like.....him a lot...."

"Why would you act so jealous when she mentioned another guy?!"

"Who's Michael?"

"I don't get it," I said softly as my voice cracked at the end. I stopped pulling and struggling and lowered my gaze to the floor. Teardrops fell from my lower eyelashes and fell to the navy blue carpeted floor Adrien had in his room.

"Why would you make me love you," I said in barely a whisper. My sobs began to diminish. I lifted my head up and stared into Adrien's eyes, it hurts looking at him. His face is the same as before, filled with guilt and sadness. And my tears just began to pile up again, I began to cry harder than before, I lowered my gaze to the floor once again. I didn't want him to see me crying or take pity on me because I'm crying.

As I looked at the floor, it seemed like it was moving under my feet. My knees were trembling from how tired I became from the pulling and struggling, the intent to try and get my arms free from Adrien's grasp. I then gave up and my knees tumbled to the ground.

"At least say something," I whispered. I lifted my head to scream at him. To scream why he wasn't defending himself or to explain why he did those things. But I never expected to see what I saw, I never expected to see shiny emerald green eyes looking down on me. I also never expected to see a few tears to drop from his eyes and fall perfectly on his tannish cheeks and roam further down. And I certainly did not expect the small frown, and his lower lip to be sucked into his mouth because he knew that if both of his lips were free, he would have also let out pain and guilt filled cry.

I know people say that when they see their lover or crush sad they feel sad too. But I never knew that seeing Adrien almost cry or crying would hurt my heart so much. My eyes began to burn more than before and tears roamed down my face.

It hurts so much.

"I'm sorry," Adrien chocked out. his voice was beginning to crack. "I'm so sorry," he said again.

"Stop apologizing, and tell me everything. What was your intention to do to me?" I asked him, he avoided my gaze and looked to the other side of the bed.

"From now or before?" He said softly, his voice was starting to crack and I didn't like that.

"Both. Tell me what you wanted before and now," I told him. He bit his lower lip but still didn't look at me.

"It's true," he said. And that's what it took for my whole entire world to crack into pieces. I looked to the floor to avoid seeing his face.

"I see," I muttered lowly.

"But that was before Hunter. Now I love you, I truly do. I have never loved a person more than I love you in my entire life!" He shouted as tears began to roam down his face, his lips began to quiver and his arms holding my wrists were slightly shaking.

"Since when," I muttered as I looked at him. He was confused, sad, and guilty.

"Since when, what?" He asked looking at me.

"Since when did you noticed you loved me?" I asked I looked at him desperately. I hoped it didn't take him long to notice his true feelings towards me, it would break me if it did.

"Since the day you were kidnapped!" He yelled, my eyes widen a bit in shock. "Living through those days without you was complete horror for me, it was like a living nightmare. I couldn't sleep well, I didn't eat properly. Hell, I didn't even leave my room." He cried out, never breaking eye contact from me. More of his tears roamed down his cheeks and the inevitable pain of seeing him cry made me cry even more.

It hurts, it hurts so much.

~~~~~~~

Ahh, don't you just love writing really depressing chapters. For some reason, I love doing it.

See u next time✌🏼