You're so cute while flustered

It was a long car ride, Adrien was singing the songs the radio transmitted and I was taking a short nap. I still had the blindfold around my eyes, so it wasn't like I could see where we were going. The only thing I knew was that it smelled a little earthy, maybe Adrien lowered the window while he drove? It didn't matter, what matters is I couldn't see shit and that was making me anxious.

"Well open up your mind and see like me. Open up your plans and damn, you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love," Adrien sang to the lyrics. I know this song. He's singing 'I'm yours' by Jason Mraz. This song was so nostalgic and I loved it, it reminded me of my childhood. All the best movies were done in that era, lilo and stitch, Mulan, Lion King, toy story, Aladdin; etc.

I didn't even feel when the smile crafted on my face, nor did I notice when I started to sing with the lyrics too. What I did notice was that once I started singing, Adrien's voice got a little louder as if he was excited and happy. I couldn't see him, but I was positive he was smiling right now.

"Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing. We're just one big family.
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved," I sang back. My head moved slowly with the rhythm of the song and I was secretly loving our little duet together. It reminded me of when we were singing 'I won't say I'm in love' in Hercules. These small moments with him is what I treasure the most.

"So I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm sure. There's no need to complicate. Our time is short. This is our fate, I'm yours. But do, do, do, do you, but do you, do, do, do you, but do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear and I will nibble your ear," he sang softly. I smiled as I listened to his voice to perform a calming melody as he sang to this song. You could say this song suited his voice. Not that he could sing or anything, it was more like I could tolerate his voice.

I was so distracted, that I didn't even feel how he moved closer to me and actually nibble my left ear. His teeth gently grind the edge of my ear, and his hot breath tickled my neck. I immediately moved my whole body to the edge of the door in a slight panic. I wasn't expecting that. My head hit the crystal window pretty hard, but I paid no attention to the small pain in the back of my head. I was more aware of the small pain I had on my ear when I moved away from Adrien. A blush swiftly crept on my cheeks from Adrien's sudden action, or maybe it was my entire face? What I do know is that I was blushing, and HARD!

"W-why did you do that?" I stuttered, completely embarrassed from his little "surprise".

"I don't know," he simply said and then stopped the car. "We're here," he said joyfully. He came out of the car and opened my door, carefully he took me out of the car. I, of course still blindfolded, almost fell out of the car because my foot slipped. Making both of us fall and I land on top of his chest.

I became even more flustered.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered as I tried to get off him. Adrien just let out a deep and low chuckle, if that was even possible.

"It's alright," he said as he stood up. He lifted me up as well. I blushed even more.

'What's happening to me?' I thought as I bit my inner lip, to refrain from embarrassing myself any further. 'I'm becoming so flustered from any action from him. I don't like it.'

"Can you take off my blindfold now?" I asked as he held my hand to follow his path. He just hummed, as if he didn't hear me.

We didn't walk much, we didn't walk at all. You could say we just walked 5 feet. That's when he let go of my hand, I was a little confused. I felt how he walked in back of me and untied the blindfold around my eyes. I squinted my eyes once the blindfold was untied and was met with a somewhat bright light. I blinked a few times for me to see the blurry scenario, and once my eyes were adjusted to the light, I was able to see where we were.

We were in the middle of a grassy meadow, I turned around to see nothing but grass and a road a bit far away. There was absolutely nothing here, no civilization, no person, no trees, no cars. Nothing. I didn't know if I should feel worried for my well being or wonder why Adrien took me out here. But as I looked around, I noticed that the sun was setting. The twilight was incredibly visible here. The colors light pink and orange-yellow meshed together perfectly in the sky as the sun touched the horizon.

I looked at him, he wasn't paying attention to the beautiful scenario presented to us. He was taking things out of the vehicle we came from, which I just noticed was a truck. The truck was a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD.

I suddenly envy Adrien a bit now.

"Hunter!" He yelled my name, immediately snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him a little confused on why he called me, and he motioned me to walk towards him. I obliged.

As I walked there, I was coming more into view of what he was setting up on the back of the truck. I caught a glimpse of a cerulean blue and a teal fabric before I was completely there. When I was there, I saw that the back of the truck was filled with blankets and a few pillows, there was a radio in the down right corner of the truck and a few glow sticks.

"What's all this?" I asked Adrien who had a big cheeky grin on his face.

"It's our date," he said. He then pinched my unharmed cheek and climbed up into the back. I pouted as he left the stingy pain on my cheek. But then handed out his hands for me to come upon the back as well. Once I was up, he sat into the right upper corner of the back truck and laid his back onto the truck's window, I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulders.

"So, what now?" I asked him, he was now playing with my hair gently which made me blush a bit. But as it got darker, I'm positive he couldn't see the blush on my face. In which I was really grateful.

"We wait," he said. He moved his position and I gave him some space for him to get more comfortable, which I regret.

He was still sitting in the corner, but now he slightly moved towards me and open his legs slightly too. I was a bit confused about his change in position, that was until he literally grabbed my left arm and yanked me closer to him. My face hit his somewhat hard chest and I blushed even harder from the sudden contact. Subconsciously pushing my face into his shirt in complete embarrassment, like that was going to stop anything. I could feel Adrien smirk, that devious smirk that only showed/yelled that he was enjoying this too much.

To make it worse, he wrapped both his arms around my body, as if cradling me. I got even more embarrassed. He leaned down my ear, his breath tickling my ear and exposed neck; my grip on his shirt tightened.

"Oh Hunter, has anyone ever told you that you're so cute when you're flustered."

~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for you guys today! Sorry for taking too long to update, I had writers block 😅😅

Sorry if this chapter wasn't that good... I did not know how to introduce the plot to Adrien's little scheme..

See you next time❤️