{ 8 }

A couple of days passed by before we were able to head back to RoseHill pack.

I was constantly tired and maybe I had consciously forgotten why. My heat cycles was coming, it had started happening more frequently. It had started once a year but now it was three times a year. I wouldnt be able to leave my room because my pheromones would attract any wolf, the pain was too much.

I needed to mate, Anna was partially right that I was getting old. Wolves tended to mate young, by 18 or 19 most pack members were already expecting a child.

Even though I was male, I was still an omega, baring children wasnt impossible but it would be... different. If my mate was a female then I would be in a 'normal' relationship. The worst part of my heat is that I kept yearning for Noah but he was to young.

I knew I had another mate out there somewhere. I guess you can say that the moongoddess gave us some options when it comes to mates, but I secretly hoped I wouldnt be rejected by Noah.

As soon as we were back on our territory I felt it. The first wave of my heat. It started as a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I ran faster, I needed to get to my room faster, faster. I used my full speed and left a confused Alpha Sean and Noah staring at me as I easily passed by them.

I made it to the pack house in record time. I shifted on the porch not caring about those who were around me. A moan almost escaped my mouth. The second wave hit. The heat was spreading, my skin felt hot and itchy under the loose clothes I was wearing.

I sprinted up the stairs to the second floor and I quickly opened my bedroom door locking it behind me. Stripping everything off of me, I carefully found my cream silk sheets from my dresser drawer and put them on my bed. The silk didnt feel itchy, it was probably the only material I could touch during my heat. I then put on my black silk pajama bottoms, I laid curled under the silk sheets. And waited. Waited for the 3rd part of my heat to come.

GODDESS!!! I was panting, sweating, every part of my body was on fire. My bird wouldn't go down, I had released 7 times already. My back side was leaking slick, the pain of it stretching was unbearable. If I was bold enough I would have gotten a play bird to help ease the burden of my heat, but I couldn't, I always felt like a pervert when I attempted to buy one.

I checked my phone that was on the night stand to check the time, 14 hours. 14 hours had passed since the start of my heat, just 10 more hours to go. 10 grueling hours.

I was tired, I just wanted this whole thing to stop. This was my 13th heat cycle, I just wanted it to stop. Consciously I got out of bed and walked over to the pile of clothes that were still near the door. Carefully I moved them to reach my backpack. Painfully I unzipped my backpack and rummaged for the thing I was looking for.

Wolfsbane needles.

I just wanted to be numb from all this pain. Call it suicidal or whatever you want to call it but I found a vain near my wrist and I poked the needle in. It took a couple of minutes, I managed to climb back into the silk sheets, my body felt cold, ice cold.

My bird still wasnt going down and the slick coming out from my behind was still oozing out but I was numb now. I drifted off to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°

This is a shorter chapter but it's all that I could come up with. Leave a comment for any suggestions as to how this story should go.

Vote. Share. Comment.