Emmett and Rosalie's Son.

Just a tiny idea I waned to write about when I have time.

What do you think??? Should I continue it

Emmett was out walking in the woods one day, and just under a tree he finds a blue blanket where he can smell a human sent. He goes over there and finds a small baby boy in the blanket, that lookes like he has been here for at least a day. All alone.

He hurries home to get him looked after. But already he feels conected to this baby boy.

* when he is home he finds a letter that was inside of the blanket.

It says.

'Dear finder of my baby boy.

I am truly sorry for not being able to take care of him. But they would take him to.

He is 6weeks old. Born June 18 2012.

His name is Christopher, but you can change it if you want. I don't know if he has any allergies but please take care of him. He has no other to take care of him. I truly hope he is okay, I didn't have time to get him to a house. I pray to the lord all mighty that he is safe and sound.

Also please raise him well.

All my love to you Christopher, mommy loves you with all her heart. I am so sorry I had to do this.

Love, Annalie Rose.

PS. He is 65 % human, 20 % vampire, 15 % wolf - Just so you know. I knew you were out here and would find him soon. And thank you. I myself is a hyprid of a human and shifter but mostly human, and his father was a hybrid between a human and vampire. He was killed when I was 6 months pregnant. And I guess now is my turn.

I really am sorry to leave him and have someone else take care of him, but please be nice to my baby. I love him so much......

Rose is ecstatic and got her curlyhaird boy.