I'm Here|•|Sheriff Thompson x Reader

A/N:LITERALLY WROTING AT 112AM AND I HAVE TO GO TO A DANCE WORKSHOP TOMORROW FUCCCCKKKKK

anyways onto the story lmao
———
(Y/N)'s POV
Hi. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). My father is a bandit and he doesn't care about me. When he comes home, he hits me. Basically he abuses me and kicks me out.

I have a very close friend, his name, yes, HIS. His name is Sheriff Thompson, he always offers me to sleep in his house when I get kicked out. And I fell inlove with him.

But...

He doesn't know that my father

Is a bandit here in this town.

I didn't tell him.
I kept it as a secret.
He would hate me if I told him.
He will ignore me and shoot me glares.

~~~~
"YOU ,(Y/N) , LEAVE THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SHOOT YOU YOUNG LADY"my father shouted. This is my first time hearing that.

Most of the phrases he says are like "Get out of this house or else—." or "go to your fucking friend and whine."(Author is bad at these im sorry---)

So I ran.

I ran to Thompson's house.

And knocked on his door,crying.

THOMPSON'S POV

I was about to fall asleep when I heard knocking downstairs. I sighed. And opened the door.

"(Y/N)?"

She's crying... I haven't seen her cry in a while. She hugged me and sobbed. I blushed. And sat on the couch(yes there are couches in the 1800s) with her.

"What happened?!" I asked. "My Fa-father...kicked me out or he'll shoot me.." she stuttered. His father has a gun?!

"Alright (Y/N). Explain now, who's your father?"I asked, she looked at me in fear and stayed silent. "(Y/N)? Are you the-" "he's a bandit." I gasped. "I can leave now... I knew that you would hate me..." She walks towards the door,

but before she touches the doorknob i pulled her towards me and kissed her. I can see her blushing and pulled back from the kiss

"(Y/N)...why would I hate you? You're not a bandit, plus, You're kinder, and sweeter than him! Look (Y/N), I love you, don't forget about that. Okay? You have me, I'll be there when you're feeling down." I said, she's suprised and hugged me.

"Thank you Thompson... I love you too.."

~~
(Y/N)'s POV

The next day I woke up on Thompson's bed, I sat up and saw thompson's arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled and went to the kitchen to make food.

[Timeskip woohoo]

This afternoon, my father is arrested, and Thompson told me to live with him, I was so happy that I get to live with him.

I knew it, he IS always there when I need him.

He IS the Sheriff.

A/N:Now i'm thirsty for water hel p