You're my inspiration(Tom x Reader)

3rd person POV

One sunny afternoon, (Y/N) is sitting on her chair with a notebook and a pen on her hands. She is trying to find inspiration for a short story. You see, (Y/N) is a well-known author. She published online books that some were even popular. Currently she's struggling on finding inspiration to a short story she wants to work on, and she doesn't seem to know how to get it off her soul. Besides (Y/N), she has an older brother named Matt. He's currently living with 2 more people that she hasn't met yet.

Tapping the pen onto her forehead continuously, she rest her head on her desk, giving up. She let out a big sigh, and closed her eyes. After a short while her phone vibrates. (Y/N) slowly lift her head up and glanced at her phone, displaying her brother's name. It's a text message. She took her phone and slumped over to her bed and checked the message.

Big bro M@:Hey there little sis wanna hang out with my friends tonight?

She smiled softly at the message.

Uh yeah but I don't know who they are so...?

Matt instantly replied. 'gosh he replies so fast it scares me sometimes.' she thought while grinning.

Big bro M@:Hey I can introduce you to them! Just come here pleaseee!!!

Mhmm... sureeee... Can I bring my pen and notebook with me? y'know, to find inspiration for a new short story?

Big Bro M@:No problemo!

(Y/N) smiled and set her phone down to get ready.

She wore a mint colored hoodie, with black pants and black boots on, nothing special. She then took her small bag out, and put her notebook and pen in. "Alright. I'm ready to go."(if you're a panic! fan I love you). She texted Matt that she is on her way and kept her phone in her pocket and left her apartment.

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked all the way to the house my brother lives in and I finally got there. 'hmm I think this is the right place.' I thought. I walked towards the door and knocked.

No answer.

I knocked again and finally someone opened the door. He is very unfamiliar. The man is wearing a green hoodie. He asked curiously "Are you (Y/N)? Matt's sister? " I nod. He then beamed brightly "Welcome, (Y/N)! I'm Edd, Matt's friend. Please come in!" he welcomed me. I smiled back at him "Thank you! have you seen my brother? Is he at least arou-" "(Y/N)!!!!!!" Matt screeched and gave me a big hug. "ugh Matt can you keep it down? I'm pissed with you screaming in here and shit." Another man shouted. I looked at the man who was shouting at Matt, and... Dang. He's cute, but a bit odd. He's not like my brother, or Edd. He has black eyes that I somehow find cute. "Hey Tom! come meet Matt's sister!" Edd said while waving towards 'Tom'. Tom looked at me and went downstairs.

"Hey let's sit on the couch, I'm tired of standing up." Matt groaned. We all sat on the couch anyways. "Hang on imma get cola from the fridge for her!" Edd then rushed to the kitchen. "Get me some smirnoff will 'ya?" Tom shouted.

Edd then came back with 3 cans of Cola, and a bottle of smirnoff. "So (Y/N)--" he started and gave me a can of Cola. "--Tell us about yourself." I breathed in "Okay then, well, I'm (Y/N), of course you all know that, and I'm a well-known author for publishing books online. I love the color (Y/F/C) and I'm always staying indoors, trying to find inspiration for a short story I wanna work on." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Well I hope you can find inspiration soon! Possibly now, since you get to hang out with us! Right Tom?" Matt said. I looked at Tom who was actually staring at me, I blushed lightly then he snapped out of it. "U-uh yeah sure." Tom answered. Edd finishes his can of cola, "Well are we going out?" Edd stood up. "Yes!" Matt exclaimed. We then walked out of the house and went to a retro-themed diner.

(TimeskipppPPpPpppP)

We got the food we ordered, I am sitting beside Tom because Matt wants to face me. I can see Tom being awkwardly uncomfortable at the corner of my eye. His fingers are fiddling together, he's chewing on his food pretty slow, he then sighed and continued to eat on his burger. I analyzed him more. He's very cute for a boy with black eyes. He looks very badass at one point. His hair looks so soft, his hoodie looks so comfy that I want to wear it. His voice, it's deep, I fell inlove with it. Tom suddenly stopped eating and is blushing. "Y-you were staring at me?" he mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. I nod in embarrassment and looked away. "I'm so sorry if you found that rude.." I said softly "...but I think I find you cute." I blurted out and closed my mouth shut in shock. I turned to the boys and they are very surprised, especially Tom, who is blushing pretty hard right now.

"You do?" he asked calmly. I nod in embarrassment again. "You like me?" he asked again. "Yes. And I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-" I was cut off by a peck on the cheek. "Look I hate public display of affection but right now seems to be the right time, I might lose my chance." He said, smiling like a dork. "I also like you too. It's too early because I just met you but hey who cares?" he chuckles. I smiled so wide. "Hey who gave you the right to kiss my sister without any permissio-" Edd calmed Matt down and whispered something that will calm him down. My mind then had an idea.

"I think I know what i'll write." I said while I placed my notebook down on the table. The boys are ready to listen to me. "The setting was around the 1960s, It's about an alcoholic man who's life has been shit for his whole adulthood but met his friend's sister and absolutely fell inlove with her. The man then became close to his friend's sister really quick and also developed feelings for her, which he doesn't know that the girl feels the same way. The girl then invites the man for dinner at a diner and confesses to him. The man's life turned upside down and enjoyed the rest of his life with the girl as his new girlfriend--" I exhaled.

"Was that okay for a short story?" They agreed so much "Wait-- is the story related to me?" Tom curiously asked. "Yep!" I exclaimed. "You know, to make this story way more related to me..." He starts to blush "Will you uh, be my girl?" I gasped. Did he intend to do that because of the story I'm about to write? "I wanna ask you before you told us your story but it seems like you were already thinking of i-" "Yes!" I cut him off and gave him a big hug.

~~~~~~~

2 months after I published the short story, It gained alot of reads and lots of support. I moved in to their house. I'm sleeping with Tom by now. I smiled at the support my readers gave to me. Tom rests his chin on my head "Whatcha doin'?" he asked. "Tom! The story gained alot of reads and lovely comments!" I happily exclaimed. "That's wonderful" he mumbled while wrapping his arms around my neck. "Thank you Tom for making me inspired to make this short story. You really are my inspiration, huh?" Tom leaned in. "Oh (Y/N), I should be thanking you since you came here." He planted a sweet kiss on my lips "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back.

-------

A/N: What a long story amirite? longer than the others hee hee. Thanks for reading!

Word count: 1363