May 5, 2018 / 6:48 PM

Saturday, 6:48 PM

Kinuha ni Bianca ang baseball bat sa ilalim ng kama. Feeling nervous, she decided to open the front door of her room.

She took a deep breath after she saw no one outside of her door. She closed the door behind and saw a shadow casted by the bright light illuminated by her laptop on the bedside table.

The shadow grabbed her in the neck, while floating in the air she struggled to escape from the grasp of the demon-like shadow.

The shadow threw her off to the other side of he room. Malakas na natamaan ng kanyang ulo ang pader. Dahil sa sakit na naramdaman she felt weaker and weaker.

The shadow suddenly disappeared.

Linibot ng paningin ni Bianca ang buong silid. There's no sign of the shadow! She decided to stand up and walk towards the front door.

When she finally got out of her room, she was teleported back to her room. She ran back to the door and got out of her room, again she was teleported back to her room. The cycle continued hanggang sa mawalan na siya ng katinuan.

She screamed out loud and started to throw random things on the floor, including her laptop.

Tumayo siya at kinuha niya 'yong laptop sa sahig. The screen is cracked and the keyboard is missing some of its buttons.

All of a sudden an image appeared on the broken screen.

It was an image of her dorm room but the catch is that it's bloody and it looks like someone has been slaughtered right there.

Bianca dropped her laptop on the floor and ran to the door once again pero biglang sumulpot ang anino.

"Bitch tumabi ka nga!" Sigaw ni Bianca sa anino. She pushed the shadow away from her way pero dahil anino yung kinakalaban n'ya lumusot lang ito sa kanya.

Nagpatuloy siya sa pagtakbo palabas ng dormitory. Ngayon, kaharap na niya ang mataas na hagdan, that's the final path that she needs to pass so that she can finally get out.

When she's about to take her first step someone touched her shoulders from behind. She looked at her back and saw Klia smiling with her mouth sliced open from ear to ear.

Bianca screamed as Klia pushed her off the stairs.