May 8, 2018 / 3:20 AM

Steven woke up with sweaty clothes. He looked at himself and thought, "Kailangan ko sigurong magpalit ng damit."

He decided to go the comfort room to urinate and to change clothes. Pumasok siya sa CR and he took off his shirt. He saw a large number of worm-like creatures moving underneath his skin.

Then he realized there's something written on the mirror.

It was written using either blood or red paint

It was written using either blood or red paint. Steven doesn't know what to do. What will he confess?

"I did not do anything!" Sigaw nito.

Then something that can't be seen by the naked eye started to scratch his back. Large wounds started to appear on his back. Blood dripping on the floor, he decided to remove the worms under his skin using a small blade.

He screamed as the cold metal dug deep in his skin. After he made a hole in his skin, he inserted his finger in it so that he can remove the worm underneath his skin.

He finally caught the worm and he started to pull it out. As he is pulling it out of his body he saw his eyes shedding some blood.

He pulled the long worm much more until his eyeballs went inside his head.

He didn't pull a worm, he pulled a nerve that is connected to his eyes.