May 9, 2018 / 9:49 PM

Tumutulo ang pawis ni Steven habang tumatago sa mga tao na nasa loob ng kanyang bahay.

Nakasuot sila ng mga kapa, it looks like they're from a cult. A satanic cult to be specific. Some of them wears masks, some doesn't.

Steven peeked through the small hole on his closet. He saw no sign of those creepy strangers. While looking through the hole someone stabbed him in the eye.

He screamed out loud, which made the other cult members to come near him. He pulled out the small knife that is stabbed in his left eye. He cried as the strangers started to nail his limbs on the floor.

They rip of his shirt and started to carve a sentence on his body using nails. The sentence written on his body is, "He raped a dead body"

The other members sprinkled salt on the wounds, Steven screamed out loud as he felt the burning sensation when the salt touched his wounds.

They gathered around Steven's head, opened the glass jar next to him and poured the contents of it inside his mouth.

He swallowed and chewed some of it. He can feel moist and slippery texture of the worms wriggling inside his mouth.

The leader of the cult pinched Steven's mouth and started to close it shut using a thread and needle. The worms are now enclosed inside his body, some of them are crawling through his ears, nose and eyes.

The worms started to eat Steven from the inside of his body, for short he is already rotting eventhough he's still alive.

The cult left the house right after they saw that Steven already lost his conscience and died instantly.