AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well, a few words I would like to share. You don't have to read any further, I just wanted to get my feelings out there. Even though they are all jumbled up and possibly meaningless.

What an emotional rollercoaster for me. This book, it has a special place in my heart because it was the first of many, to take up so much of my time and it occupied my mind and heart for what felt forever. It still does. I love everything about it,the characters and the plot line and the secrets many of you have yet to discover,but will eventually.

I hope I did it justice, I honestly hope I was able to clear up the confusion and maybe open your mind to new possibilities in concerns to Elijah. He really is complicated and even I have trouble understanding some of the things he does but I love him despite this.

I really hope you understand that,something's that weren't shared were on purpose, I had hoped to make you question things, to make you curious and even a little frustrated. However, I couldn't fully accomplish that and it made me very sad,but also reminded me that I still needed a lot of improvement. And I'm working on it. Promise.

If there are any questions about anything,please, ask, I may not be able to answer them all, but I will try. Please, if there is still something unclear, don't hesitate to tell me.

What follows is the reading order of this series, the ticks indicate that it has been edited. Enjoy!

Casters Council series :

1. The Alpha's Little Caster√ -COMPLETE

2. The Beta's Little Caster√ -COMPLETE

3. A Caster's Love√ -COMPLETE

4. The Serpent's Caster -COMPLETE

5. Caster Gabriel's Love -COMPLETE

6. The Panther's Little Caster -COMPLETE