Roses

Great. I have a cold and I happen to be walking in the cold as well,how bloody. The green eyed male had just came back from Alfred's house. That's definitely they worst place to go,especially when you have a cold. His American tradition chicken noodle soup was quite gross...so I thought it'd be a splendid idea to go to Francis's house,but I also could go through hell there. His flirting and constant seduction was not something I don't intend on handling. Gosh,he is such a pervert! Whatever,as I got to his house I slowly exhaled air and saw how white it had turned since it was cold. Arthur slowly knocked on the door of Francis's house and faintly shouted.

"H...Hello?" He stuttered as he shouted.

Francis is definitely here...I thought to myself. He was,of course. When the male heard his beloved Angleterre shout he automatically knew it was him. He had been reading a romantic book at the time,but he left his bookmark where he was in the book. Shutting and setting it on the table in front of him,that's where he kept his vase of roses. Francis gently picked up a vibrant red rose from the vase,putting it behind his back before opening the door. He slowly turned the nob and did the same while opening the door,just as he thought, he saw a flustered Arthur impatiently waiting by his door.

"You idiot! How long d-does it take for you to answer t-" While I was speaking I was terribly interrupted by a sneeze and Frog Face handing me a rose.

"Mon amour,please come inside it is cold!" Francis opened his door wider pulling Angleterre inside. "So,Artie did you come here for anything in particular?"

Why was he being so polite? I thought, looked at the floor and sniffled. Forgetting to be polite in return and thank his friend for giving him a beautiful rose such as that one. Arthur crossed his arms awkwardly.

"I-I,uh have a cold..." I stuttered awkwardly hoping the flirt wouldn't say something to irritate me.

Francis's expression had saddened for some reason,he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup for me. Frog Face had some tea flavors that I had let him borrow during a meeting conference. It was so he could be quite for once! Matthew was trying so speak but Francis kept whispering random stuff into my ear. That pest...he started making tea for me,but he stopped for a moment and had his eyes glued on this vase he's always had on his windowsill. Francis set down the tea he was making over the stove,when he did so,he turned back to the vase and touched the top where it began to get frost because of the weather. "So,the tea Arthur...it's really good. Oui? Do you believe so?" He spoke with confidence and flashed a charming smile at Arthur...not entirely on purpose.

"Ah yes,of course it's good Frog Face! I made it..." I spoke gently hence my sore throat.

While the two waited for for the tea to finish they continued to converse,but once in awhile Francis would look at the vase repeatedly. Which irked Arthur,it was very beautiful but it was completely empty which was odd,usually he'd have a plethora of roses that accompanied it but I guess not...

By the time the tea was done Artie was flustered because Francis had already had been so kind to him,usually they ended up arguing...even nonchalantly. Arthur didn't even have to try to argue or not get along they just didn't,but today was different...strangely different. Frog Face handed Angleterre a cup of tea. Arthur took a sip out of what he thought wasn't going to taste good,it was the best made tea he had ever tasted! Of course he would never admit that to Francis.

"T-Thank you..." I sputtered that out completely on accident.

"Amour,anytime!" His sadden expression disappeared from how it was while looking at that empty vase.

"I-I mean for not letting me...a-almost freeze to death!" The tsundere tried to come off as rude but he just became bashful.

He did it again! Stupid Frog Face looked at the empty vase and frowned! How annoying,I swear as bloody as this sounds I'm going to ask him about that vase he is so sensitive about.