Inner Feelings

*Arthur's POV*

I felt my face start to burn when Francis's blue eyes met my green. Of course the burning sensation in my face was my cheeks turning red,no I was not blushing because I like him..please. That's such a bloody thought,or...maybe not. Okay. It's time to get serious...the thing is,I do. I do like him! I'm so mean to him because I get flustered,he's just a pervert! All he ever does is flirt with other people and give them roses! It's not the first time this has happened,I'm not flattered by the rose he greeted me with at the door. Everyone probably has a rose from Francis by now...

"F-Francis..." I spoke gently but I was distracted by his eyes. He didn't speak,so I pulled the blanket out of his hands and he snapped out of it...he was lightly blushing. But his body language was saying something else.

He lowered his head and kept his gaze to the floor. "Je suis désolé! I'm sorry,I'm sorry..."

"You shoul-" When I was about to rudely state something I stopped myself,Francis had tears running down the side of his cheek.

"Arthur,don't bother. I know you hate me. I'm just gross pervert who wants to rape every one! You don't like me I understand that..." Everything happened to quickly,Francis was talking in a compassionate voice but it escalated into something different. He jumped up off of the couch quickly,and stormed into the kitchen. Of course he grabbed that vase,he started to cry even more being terribly dramatic. Francis threw the clear,cold and mossy vase into the trash,looking at it one last time before he ran up the glass stairs. I went after him,I was too late though. He already slammed the door shut and locked it. I could also hear the springs of his bed,the breaths he took before sobbing,and I can also hear the guilt rising up from me.

"F-Francis..." I shouted and put my head against the door.

"Open the door for me...please?"

"N-Non, go away! Please Arthur I'm fine..." His voice cracked at the end of saying the bloodiest lie ever, I'm fine.

"You're not fine! Clearly,you're hurting." I spoke calmly.

A few minutes later,he opened the door. No tears on his face but his smile was absolutely fake. "See? I'm okay..." What a liar,how gullible does he think I am?

I pushed him back into the room and pulled him into a hug. "Why were you sorry? I should be sorry,and I am. Francis,I don't hate you okay? I-I um..." God I hate talking about my feelings,but I have to be honest. Francis is the only who is dear to me...besides Alfred. But...he's the only one. who cares about me. I've been alone for so long Frog Face is the only one who keeps coming back to me. I feel like someone around him,I love Francis! It may not seem like it but I have been in love with him for sometime. "I love you. Your the only one who cares about me and I've been at your side for almost my whole life..."

I felt Francis break down in my arms,he put his dead weight on me and started to sob. The larger male pulled me into his embrace,stroking my hair. "I...love you too Artie..." I pulled my face out of his chest and looked up at him. Our eyes meeting once again,I couldn't handle the gaze we exchanged. It gave me a tingly feeling but I didn't dare ruin this moment. I could feel the relief,even his dark room...it felt like it lightened up a bit.

I got closer to Francis,still keeping our gaze. I could feel his hot breath but, I passionately laid my lips on his giving him a kiss. Francis's hands were on my hips and mine were on the sides of his neck,making this kiss longer...making it mean something.

My inner feelings for him were finally exposed,I could feel loved once again.