Literaly KIDnapped?

When I walked over to the couch I heard a strange noise come from Arthur. Perhaps a cough? "Artie,I'm getting you some cough drops just in case!" I heard him shout okay...but something was terribly off about his voice. It was a little high pitched,and a bit girly sounding. In an eager matter, I quickly grabbed the blanket and ran upstairs...

I ended up dropping the blanket,I walked in my room to see pink haired boy giggling in an insane matter. Glass was on the floor,my window was busted open. The freckled boy with blue eyes walked up to me and put his hand on my face. At first I didn't realize who it was but he started to speak and walk around me,who is this? He was so familiar to Arthur just a tad younger and creepier in a way.

"Wow! Little Artie is quite feisty isn't he?~ He sure did put up a fight!" The boy spoke mischievously "But my very strong Alfie took care of him~" He giggled.

"W...What the hell did you do to him?" I yelled and looked at the boy straight in the eyes.

"Francis! Francis,calm down. I know your excited but it's just me and you now. You know you wouldn't want to make me upset!" The blue eyed boy got closer to me and put one finger on my lips.

"Shhh,don't speak Francis." A shiver ran up my spine and he put a hand on the side of my face.

"Oh and don't even DARE to put up a fight,or things will get really nasty soon. and your Angleterre will be gone."