Hostage

Out of annoyance I immediately turned to Oliver and got in his face,"Look,I don't care. I just want him alive,I want to know where Arthur is now. So no more harm is done. Got it?" I said demanding,but clearly I wasn't very frightening to the annoying brat.

He started giggling,"My,my. You are one bossy man!"

I quickly grabbed him by the shirt picking him up at my level. "Merci,just take me to Arthur. Please. I don't have time for games..." Francis tried to act more calm trying to convince Oliver.

"Yeah sure,but by the time we get it will probably be too late. If not I'll just have to punish Alfie~ Poppet,I also recommend that you stop treating me like a little boy,that is something I'm not." He glared at me for a moment but he just went back to smiling.

"I like you. I get more attention from you other than your grumpy 2p! Never happy,always has a cigarette in his mouth,every time I try to show him some love he turns to his wine and drinks it,ignoring every word I say..." His bushy eyebrows lowered.

"Y...you seemed different. You actually show affection to Arthur,your not always glum....I thought trapping Arthur would teach you both a valuable lesson." Francis couldn't take his blabbering anymore but,he listened. Oliver had a already started walking,still talking.....

* Arthur's POV *

I clutched the grass,feeling blood dripping down my arm and eventually falling onto the grass causing tiny insects to scurry. I could barely breath. Even worse that it's freezing cold and just the slight of air in my lungs would burn. Just like Francis had told me about Mustard gas...besides the pineapple smell....

"I....I need water!" I managed to shout,more in pain than anything else.

I heard a door open,and a small sigh. "I don't fucking care. " He sighed.

"Just so you know,the names Allen. Just to clear your poor self up."

"....You're...Alfred's 2-..." I spoke quietly and was aggressively cut off.

"Don't you dare say his name. I'm not like Oliver. He talks about you all the fuckin' time!" Allen started to rant.

"I hate how he calls me Alfie....it's so annoying. And offering me his stupid cupcakes...I'm vegan what does he not get about that."

"I...I don't know...." I started to black out,I can't. I will probably get too dehydrated,last time I fell asleep....Allen almost did the worst thing to me ever. The things where very sexual,I can't make if what he was doing but I started to scream at the top of my lungs and he was enjoying my pleads for help.

Allen sat besides me with a very small knife,he began to cut at my arm. I just couldn't scream at all anymore,maybe I should let him kill me. I don't mind..,sometimes I wish that something could take my pitiful life away. But I don't know how Francis would take it,I don't even know what he is doing right now. Did he warn Alfred or tell Matthew,are people coming to get me...he's probably worried sick. All of this stressed caused me to freak out,Allen ended up cutting up both of my arms,but he never picked up his bat. I started to breath heavily from anxiety,he left. Opening the back door and going into his house,or wherever we are.

"Let me die! Just let me go to die! I don't care as long as I end this terrible life!" I screamed and cried,not catching anyone's attention. I cried so much that I ended up blacking out,just letting my blood slowly drip from me,and I let my throat throb in pain...hoping that I'd bleed out and die.