Hostage

"These cupcakes are looking really well...hah Mr.Fran will loooove these!" A giggle came from the boy.

"I cannot wait for him to try them!"

Everything was black,all I could hear was a young boy speaking. I tried to move but I was tied to a chair,the only thing that could come to mind is that I am probably just sleeping.But...this was so real. I could see my dear Arthur covered in blood.

"Let go of me you dirty scum!" I heard Arthur,he was here...right in my house! Being tortured by some unknown person...who's hair looked like a shade of red.

"Dirty scum? Maaan,you shouldn't have gone THAT far!" A male shouted.

"I guess I will have to do this to make you shut the fuck up..." A gun was pointed at Arthur and he screamed in terror.

"Don't you d-" he was cut off by the bullet slowly going towards his scrawny neck and blood splattered everywhere,his green eyes quietly whispering "Francis,why didn't you come for me?"

I screamed as loud as I possibly could,but finally everything was clear. My surroundings were no longer black,my heart was pounding as I barely realized I was dreaming. But I was really tied to a chair...at least I was still in my house.

"Francissss!~ Behave." I heard a boy call from downstairs. That voice was so familiar,I'm starting to remember...and I gasped. Memories slowly coming together,blood...cupcakes and plain insanity.

"Oliver..." I whispered "Arthur's 2p!" I quickly checked my surroundings,I was in my hallway near my room. Behind me was a desk and a computer. There was a strange knife on the desk that was so close to my reach,I was determined and quickly thought of how to get it. My mouth was the way,I slowly slid the chair back with my not tied feet. As I made it to the desk I heard something drop in the kitchen.

"Wonkers!" The pink haired boy shouted. The creep must've dropped his disgusting cupcakes.

I ignored the taré and continued to do what I was planning. I put my chin on the table,turned my head sideways,and bit the handle. I dropped the knife in my hands,not very safely but I managed. Slowly,I started cutting the rope but my hands started to shake since I was nervous. I looked around and swallowed. No giving up! You just got Arthur,now you've lost him to a bunch of psychos,is this why he was never mine in the first place? Gah! I need to get out of here,an adrenaline rush shot through my body,I speed up so I could get out of this tight rope. Accidentally cutting my finger managed to get me to release,finally feeing my self! I dropped the rope and knocked the chair over. But it sounded like Oliver was making his way up the stairs,I thought of a quick,possible to fail idea. I quickly got out of the middle of the hallway and put the knife in my pocket. I patiently waited by the side of the stairs,ready to choke out Oliver.

"Naughtyyy Francis,you escaped! But I smell blood...please don't tell me you hurt yourself now..." He looked around,he looked everywhere except behind him...silly little boy. I jumped out from behind him and I had had him in between my arm,nearly chocking the small boy out.

"Merde,you better tell me where you and your 2p's put Arthur!" I yelled in his ear.

"Y...you don't scare me,pretty boy!" He screamed.

"Honhonhon,you better be scared you taré!" He laughed loudly and put the knife to his neck. "Tell me now!"

He huffed and said,"Love,I will show you directions...if you let go of me!" I loosened up my grip and walked with him down the stairs,slowly. I turned the door nob to the front door and let go of him. Before stepping out I grabbed my coat,quickly throwing it on and I tucked the knife away into my pocket.

"Oh lord~ I can't wait to see what my Alfie did to your Artie!"