-2-

After another week, an issue has been all over the place, social medias, newspapers, and even the elderly talk about it. It's about that rapper, Min Yoongi. Articles say he has been copying music from other songwriters. He was always known as the 'best' songwriter because of his songs. To be honest you never cared about it since you have nothing to do with it.

The next day was Friday, as you were working. You saw this man in your cafe, it seemed like he was really stressed out. You then went to him to serve his coffee.

"Here's your order sir" You say as you place down his coffee on the table.

He looks up to you quick and say "thanks" but after a second, as you were about to walk away he grabs you wrist.

"wait"

"Umm can I help you with anything sir?"

"You can, Since you look pretty and presentable, I think you should be good."

"Umm I don't get it sir"

"accept my job offer. I'll pay you thrice than what you get, actually even more than that"

"What?!? Umm what job is it?"

Come to this address tomorrow at 6."

He hand you his business card. Well, he doesn't seem to be kidding, you decided to come to see what job it is.

The next day. It was Saturday, you have work but it'll end early. You did your morning routine and headed to work.

As you were working hard and wiping the table, you didn't realize it was getting dark already.

"Y/N lets go now!" Your co-worker said.

"I'll just finish this up real quick Jihyun, go tell Mrs. Park we're going"

"okay" 

You finish up and Jihyun shows up just as you finish. You both went out and start to walk home.

You suddenly remember about that job offer.

"Oh Jihyun! I had plans today! See you on Monday!"

You said while running to the direction of the address. After a while of walking you arrived, and it was an... entertainment company?