-finale-

As you enter back in your shared apartment, you saw Yoongi sitting on the couch, as you closed the door he turned to you.

"Where did you go? Why are you so happy for? Did you meet someone? Is it a boy?" Yoongi started flooding you with questions.

"Wait wait wait calm down. So I went to pd-nim's office, I'm happy because I signed something, yes I met someone, it was pd-nim and only him" you finished of clearly.

"You? Why are you here?" It was your turn to ask.

"You said you weren't doing anything so I came" he replied.

"Weren't you with your friends?" You ask while coming closer to the couch.

"I was but not anymore" he said trying not to make eye contact.

Then you gently sit beside him.

"Anyways, what did you sign that makes you this happy?" He changes the topic.

"Just some stuff" For some reason, you didn't want to reveal that you donated.

"What stuff?" He says as he gets closer.

"You don't have to know...."

He moves closer until he was just a centimeter away from your face.

"Fine I donated!" You scream to stop him from what he was doing.

"Donate what?" He says going back to his position, leaning on the couch.

"I donated to a children's charity" You finally said

"And what does it have to do with pd-nim?" He asked.

"Well, remember those three things he promised?" He nodded.

"One of them was to donate to charity" You say while looking down.

"What was the others?" He ask again.

"Why do you have to know?!?" You said quite angrily, and you instantly regret it.

He started coming closer again to your face again.

"Am I not allowed to know?" You slowly move back little by little.

"Or maybe, your hiding something from me"

There was no place for you to move back on anymore.

"Sure I'll tell you, but you'll have to answer my questions too."

You say before sighing in defeat.

He moved back and nodded.

"The first one, I wanted my own house, the second was that charity and the last-" You remembered about the last, you didn't want to tell him. But you remembered, he can't get mad at you right?

"The last??" He asked making deep eye contact with you.

"The last, I asked pd-nim that while were in this f-fake relations-ship, I asked him that- that.. you can't be mad at me or hurt me!"

"I'm just scared you might hurt me somehow, to be honest you look scary!"

You closing your eyes tight.

When you heard a soft chuckle, you open your eyes and see Yoongi quietly laughing.

"What's funny. I'm just scared for my life. Especially that I'm around you"

"I'm not laughing about that"

He looked serious again, and his eyes were deeply staring into yours.

"It's just that I realized, it's just fake" his tone started to seem... sad?

"Fake love, fake relationship." He added.

After a while of silence, you decided to ask him.

"I'll ask you the questions now."

"Why did you agree to this fake relationship? Don't you have a girlfriend? How about those girls you brought to your apartment?"

"I never had a girlfriend, those girls I brought into my apartment, I just played with them. But I never had feelings for them." He answered sincerely. 

"Really? But why did you leave your friends when you knew that I wasn't up to anything? And why did you suddenly have that inspiration to write so many songs? Also why did you question if I met anyone, if I met a 'him', why did you suddenly get sad about this fake thing we're pretending-"

He cut you off and looked into your eyes.

"This should explain it"

The next thing you know his lips was on yours.

You froze. It was a long and passionate kiss.

After awhile he pulled away and said,

"Starting now I don't want fake things. Fake feelings, fake relationships, fake love."

"Let's be together
for real now."

The End.