-6-

She handed one key each for the both of you and left.

After two months, you and Yoongi started to get along well,

tho sometimes you fight like kids over little things, and you also get to know more about each other.

Whenever he smiles and he realizes it, he quickly changes to an emotionless expression.

At first he seemed mean but the more you're with him, the more you see his other side.

You sleep at the same bed, when Yoongi sleep-talks he would always say something like "jagiya" or "don't leave me",

and sometimes you even wake up hugging each other.

Pd-nim already announced the dating a week after the last meeting in his office, and his plan did work, Yoongi's issue was forgotten as if it never happened.

Fans started to get wild and say "agust D is only mine!" But some fans supports the both of you.

When you asked him why he copied music he said he didn't have any inspiration that time, but recently you see him always writing songs.

Being stuck in this building, in this apartment wasn't bad after all with him. You don't know if it's just you or... your starting to like him?

You never felt this way before so you were really confused about your feelings. To be honest you never expected to fall for him.

The next day, pd-nim allowed you two to have a free day, where you're both allowed to go outside the apartment and do anything we want outside the building.

You weren't planning to do anything since you had nothing to do. Yoongi left to meet with his friends.

And you're here, just laying on the couch, alone, not doing anything.

Just then you receive a message, it was from Yoongi,

"what are you doing now?" The message said.

You then replied,

"nothing, literally nothing"

after that you receive another message, you thought it was from Yoongi but it was from pd-nim, he asked you to come to his office.

You quickly replied and went to get ready.

After that you head to his office. As you enter you bow,

"Good morning pd-nim"

"Ah Y/N, sit down" he says while sitting straight.

You sit down and faced him.

"Anyway I called you here because I wanted you to sign this" He said placing a folder on the table.

"Hm? What it is for?" You asked curiously.

"See for yourself" pd-nim said with a smile.

You opened it and it was..

"Remember you wanted to donate to children's charity? And also expand their center? I decided to put it under your name"

You were half shocked and half happy, tears started to form in your eyes, but you didn't let any of them fall.

"Thank you pd-nim!" You say with a smile.

"Yeah just sign over here" he points to a blank line. You sign it and bowed before you left.

You took the elevator to head back to the apartment with a wide smile.