-3-

You walk inside and go to the front desk.

"Yes Ms. what can I help you with?" You show the guy's business card.

"Oh this way Ms." She lead you to the elevator and up to the 4th floor. Then in an office. You both enter and saw that guy from yesterday with... Yoongi?!?

The girl from the front desk bow and left. "I'm glad you came" the guy said.

"Um yes Producer Kim..??" That was what was written on his business card.

"Just call me pd-nim" you nod and he signal you to sit in front of Yoongi. You took a while before you sat.

"So your wondering about the job offer right?"

He said as you sat down.

"What does this have to do with me-" Yoongi suddenly said.

"You just stay put there" pd-nim said giving an intense glare at Yoongi, but he just roll his eyes.

"So the job was to be Yoongi's girlfriend. Only for a while."

"WHAT?!?" You and Yoongi say standing up.

"Excuse me sir I don't really think this is possible-" you try to say but get cut off.

"It'll really much easier since you two live really close." Pd-nim said calmly. Wait how'd he know where I live?

"Yah pd-nim don't do this to me. I know I've mistaken but this is too much. I never let the public know about my relationship".

So it was true, Yoongi copied music from another artist.

"Yoongi if you don't wanna do this what other solution do you have? What else can you do? Tell me." Pd-nim said in a slight angry tone.

The atmosphere went silent.

"So Ms. Y/N what do you think?"

WHAT how does he know my name? But this is really hard, if you accept you'd have fans hating on you, you'd even gain a lot of attention which your not used to.

"Don't worry I'll talk to the cafe manager, I'll pay all your needs and even give you anything you want" you thought about what
pd-nim said.

"Hmm anything....?" You ask to
pd-nim, he started to look panicked.

"Umm u-uh, I'll do three of what you say, not including the money part"

"Okay, I'll do it" you answered without hesitation.