One day...

One day, we will hearing a news on a national TV with the headline " Famous kpop BoyGroup BTS has disbanded." After you heard the news you will be checking your Twitter account if this is legit. You stalked their account,you saw there last tweet.....

Jin will tweet a short yet sweet message to ARMYs saying we are the best fans in the world.
Suga will tweet a long message saying goodbye to his beloved fans saying that he will always be our sweet suga, our Agust D.
Jhope will tweet a funny message saying telling that he is our hope, and our angel for the last time....
Jimin will tweet a short message admitting us that he got no jams. Telling us that without ARMYs, BTS will not be BTS.
Taehyung will tweet a weird long message saying he loves us, telling that he is so blessed to be a member of BTS.
And our leader Namjoon, will tweet a massive long deep message, saying he will be always the RapMonster we knew and telling us ARMYs not to forget BTS.

One day, there will be no more NamJin, Vkook, YoonMin, TaeGi, JiKook, VHope, or HopeMin.
We will check their YouTube Channel and watch their last Bangtan Bomb doing silly things and just being their selves.
We will be tearing their posters off our walls and we will keep all of our BTS merchandise in a box placing it in the storage room.
You thought you're DREAMING
But it is the REALITY
You can't accept the fact that BTS has disbanded, but you need to accept the truth.
One day in our lives, we will realize that it's all over. BTS has already disbanded.
"Without you all, there will be no BTS." Jin said as tears flowing from his eyes.
"Thank you for everything you have done to BTS." Namjoon said while crying.
"You are the best ARMYs in the world, we love you all." Taehyung said while looking at the huge silver ocean of the ARMYs.
"Thank you for staying at our side at tough times, for staying with us even though there are some issues and cases accused on us. Thank you for loving us with all your heart."
Jungkook said with pain in his voice and eyes.
"We have so many memories together, our lives became colorful because of ARMYs that cheered for us, the ARMYs that stayed by our side through bad times, the fans who loves us with all their heart, the ARMYs who was here until the end. We all know that it's hard to end this, it's so hard to leave you guys, you ARMYs are the best fans God gave us. But I think this is the right time God has given us. Please don't forget that there is a  kpop group named BANGTAN SONYEONDAN, you guys will be forever here in our hearts, we will always remember that there is a fandom named ARMY, we loved you all." Suga said as he walked to the center of the stage, seeing the fans crying with all their heart.
The other members walked slowly at the center of the stage where Yoongi was, at the last time they introduce their selves.
"Hello we are BTS"
'Kim Namjoon'
'Kim Seokjin'
'Min Yoongi'
'Im you hope.... Your angel forever. Jhope, Jung Hoseok.'
'Park Jimin'
'Kim Taehyung'
'Jeon Jungkook'
"See you soon, we are BTS"
They embraced each other, forming into a group hug, crying in each other arms, Realizing it was their last performance as Bangtan Sonyeondan....
As they walked silently to the backstage, their last performance, their happy and sad times, their moments with the ARMYs, their Bangtan Bombs and their music videos was played on the big screen.
They hugged for had seemed forever, unable to let go of each others hugs, jimin loosen his hug and walked through his luggage...
They waved goodbye to each other....
As Namjoon saw the seats being emptied one by one, he began to think what will be their lives after this....
As he realized that it was could be their last talk and meeting.............
"It's so hard for me, but I need to accept that there will be no more BTS. But we BTS will loved you all ARMYs in the world. Thank you and we loved you." Namjoon said as he walked away from their dorm and practice room......