Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Wicked, Wild, Wonderful

Buy Until We Break as a hardcover, paperback and ebook now wherever books are sold through this link https://w.tt/3SVfd5k   

tt/3SVfd5k   

EPIGRAPH

A tale of becoming and hating it.

WATTPAD BOOKS

Hey, readers, I'm popping in here to let you know that Wicked, Wild, Wonderful is being published by Wattpad Books under a new title: UNTIL WE BREAK! Until We Break will be released in Fall of 2022 and you'll be able to find it in bookstores and purchase copies online! As the name change suggests Until We Break will feel almost like a completely different book since I'm doing a lot of major edits in order to produce something meaningful and timeless! Of course, all that said, thank you for your incredible support these last few years. You all continue to blow me away with your love and it makes creating all the more fun and fulfilling. You can continue to read this version of the book below and you can follow me on Wattpad, Instagram, and Twitter (MatthewD_Writes) for updates on Until We Break as we get closer to the release date!

PAID STORIES PROGRAM

If you have been following me for a while, you should have an idea of my work ethic and how much of a perfectionist I am so being able to gain compensation for my efforts is a big deal for me. What it means is that I can now begin prioritizing my writing and work even harder to produce better content. If you don't think you're able to buy coins, I understand completely. The first nine chapters are free and you can even consider buying an iTunes or google play store gift card which will work easily and allow you to purchase Wattpad coins. If after you're still unable then fret not! I have other books on my profile that are free and I will continue to make free content for you guys!

It's really hard to be taken seriously when you do what I do so the support would mean a lot. Thank you so much for all your support, especially if you will be spending coins, from the bottom of my heart, seriously, thank you!

TIMELINE

➵Started 15/6/2018
➵Ends 4/19/2019

SHOUT-OUTS

I write because I love it, but it also helps to know that I'm connecting with people ❤️. That's why I'm dedicating every chapter to a loyal reader who votes and comments! So don't be a silent reader! Be active and I'll give you a shoutout easy peasy! That's all it takes!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

My first full-length novel! Wow, I'm both excited and so nervous it's a lot rn. I've been working on this book for literally months, probably almost a year at this point and my heart and soul has been quite literally written into this story. I hope you accept it and love it as much as I do.

 I hope you accept it and love it as much as I do