Chapter 1: The 4 Musketeers

Dylan's POV

"You're so dramatic!" I scream at my mom.

"I am not dramatic." My mom declares. "You skipped school to walk to Walmart and you think you shouldn't be grounded?"

I sneer at my mother. "Never said that. I just think your being dramatic." I roll my eyes. "And your the queen of that. Always starting shit."

My mother frowns. "Your curfew is still two hours earlier. No excuses."
I stare at her before heading up the stairs. I'll get out of this. I'll just talk to my dad. My parents will get in a fight and bam, I'm not grounded. Yes, I know that's manipulative but I really don't give a shit

My name is Dylan.
I'm a mix of your average teenager girl and trouble maker. First thing you should know about me is I'm adopted. I was adopted at the age of six and I've been struggling with life since. I'm sure you can see I don't really get along with my parents especially my mom. I have RAD ( reactive attachment disorder) and I've never gotten along with my parents. Like ever. A lot of bad things have happened to me as a child. I remember most of it. That's one of the reasons I'm so fucked up.

But enough about that. I have three best friends who I've known my whole life. Literally we knew each other before I was adopted and our parents all went to the same school as each other.

The oldest of us is Vince. Vince, is also my boyfriend. We have been dating since we were fifteen and are still going strong to this day.

I'm the second oldest of the group.

Next in line is my best friend Dana. Dana, is one of the most fun and carefree people I know. She never fails to make me smile.

Then there's the baby of the group, Garrett. Garrett is definitely the heartbreaker of the group. He's always playing girls. Your typical player in high school.

Vince use to be like that before we started dating, but now he doesn't even look at other girls.

My phone rings on my dresser just then and I pick it up. It's Vince.
"Hey, baby." Vice greets me.
"Hey, Vince."
"Coming over?"
"Yup, I'm on my way." I put on my sneakers and head out the door.

An hour later the four musketeers are in Vince's room chilling. People call us the "four musketeers" because we're pretty much always together. If not as a group we're two on two.

"Here's to the last week of school!" Garrett says raising his beer and we all do the same. All of us are going to be seniors this year. Summer is only two days away and we are all pumped.

"So whose ready to be a lazy ass all summer?" Dana asks.
I laugh. "Girl, your a lazy ass anyway!"
"That's true."
We all laugh.

"Alright, so what's for dinner?" Garrett asks.
"Pizza!" All of us say at the same time.
"I'll go order it." Dana offers getting up and leaving.
"I'll help." Garrett says and I go to get more drinks.

"Thanks for leaving me!"
I hear Vince call and I chuckle as I close the door and head downstairs.

Vince's POV

So while the other three musketeers leave me I'll tell you about myself. I'm Vince, your bad boy.

I'm one of those people that don't give a shit about anything. I take life as it is. I do a lot of fucked up shit.

Some I'm proud of and some I'm not. For starters I'm a illegal street fighter and drug dealer.

I like dealing because you meet a lot of new people and the fighting you just feel like you have a lot of power. I'm undefeated and I make quite the money. I save most of it, so my money stash is piling up. When I spend the money 75% of the time it's on my girl.