Chapter 4: The 1st & 3rd Musketeer

Vince's POV

I'm woken up by a soft buzzing sound early in the morning. It's my phone telling me I have a new message.

I roll over and read it. It's my friend Alex reminding me I have a fight tomorrow night. I write him back saying thanks, and that he's a dick for waking me up at 7:30 in the morning.

I wait for him to write back and when he does it reads . . .
~ Anytime, Wright! Now get ur lazy ass out of bed :) ~

I put my phone down and look over at the beautiful naked girl laying next to me. Dylan is laying on her side, the sheets covering most of her body, with a small smile planted on her lips.

I reach over and brush a piece of hair away. It's obstructing the view of my girl.

Fuck, she's stunning.

Dylan can get me harder than any other girl bouncing around on top of me could. I can't believe I was a man whore before I started dating her. I get up quietly, putting on my boxers. I go to the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth.

Since I spend a least one night a week at Dylan's house, I keep a spare toothbrush, comb, deodorant, and clothes in her bathroom closet. I take out my clothes and put them on her counter, before stepping into her shower.

Dylan also has a little section in her basket where she keeps all of her soaps, for my products. I told her I could just use her products but then I realized I would smell like a walking raspberry or mango.

When it's Dylan smelling like that I fucking love it, but I certainly wouldn't. My mates would never let me hear the end of that. I step out of the shower and get dressed. I comb my hair and add a little gel. I put my necklace on and slip my rings on my fingers.

I spray Dylan's favorite cologne on and step back into the room. Dylan is still sleeping. I sit down on her desk chair, and check my texts and all that other shit.

I make a mental note to myself to remind my customers to text my other phone. I have four phones in total.

Yeah, I know that probably makes me sound like I come from a rich ass family, but I don't.

My parents pay for my iPhone 8 and I pay for my other three phones. They actually don't even know I have any other phone. But since I'm a drug dealer it's a good idea to have more than one phone.

My second phone is an iPhone 6. This is the backup phone that I use when my parents take away my phone.

My other two phones are cheap phones that Walmart and Target sell. They're not fancy but there actually nice quality.

One is for all my customers. They text me what they need, when they need it, and where to meet. I have that phone on me at all times just in case I need to meet someone earlier.

My fourth phone is for my suppliers. I check that phone every morning and night. I compete with a couple of other guys, but my suppliers are fast. I can usually meet my customer in a few hours, depending on the drug.

Because of this I make good money. There's this one guy, Tim, whose very popular. He practically came out of his mom selling drugs. He's fast and gives you a good price. Not to mention the dude is very chill most of the time.

We're actually good friends even though we're competing for business. Since I'm a street fighter as well, I don't need the money that bad.

I'm texting some customers when I hear Dylan yawn. I look up to see my beautiful girl putting on her shirt and shorts from last night.

"Good morning, babe." Dylan smiles.

"Morning, Dyl," I say standing up, walking over to kiss her cheek. "You're up early on the first day of summer." Dylan laughs.