Chapter 2: Schools out

A/N  This chapter is a bit boring. Feel free to skip it.

Dylan's POV

"So did you get the test scores back yet?" I ask Dana. "Not yet. I have to go to the office and pick them up."
"Want me to come?"
"Duh!"
I laugh as we enter our last period for the school year.

"Can't believe we are going to be seniors next year." Dana tells me.
"I know, right?" I nod agreeing. Time is flying by.

"Where the boys at?" Dana asks watching the door.
"Probably causing trouble." I smirk. "Most likely. There the kind to get in trouble on the last day of school."
I laugh along with Dana as the biggest bitch in the school walks in the door.

Sara Jones, the most annoying person ever.

"Hey, Dylan." Sara greets me with a fake smile.

"Hey, bitch." Dana smirks cutting me off.
Sara glares at Dana.

"Dana, the girl I won't miss this summer." Sara scoffs.

"Like I give a flying fuck." Dana says returning her glare. Sara frowns but then smiles.

"Coming to the summer party tommorow?"

I nod. "Yes, and be prepared to lose again at beer pong." I snicker.

Sara rolls her eyes. "Whatever!" Sara scoffs and walks away. It's my turn to roll my eyes.

That bitch probably broke up with her dumb boyfriend Evan again. They've been on and off for about half a year, and Sara always has shit to say about him on her Instagram and/or Snapchat.

Annoying bitch to the end.

Seriously, her feed is so stupid. If she's not with her other bitches, she's saying how much she loves Evan, or she wants him back. Drama fucking queen.

Pretty soon class starts but we're all just sitting around talking. Vince comes in and plants a kiss on my cheek. Garrett is right behind him, collecting all the girls phone numbers.

I laugh to myself, watching him hand his phone to all the girls. The last day of school is always fun. No work,test, quizzes or anything else.

The last minute of school has everyone anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. Everybody starts chanting "5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1!"

*BING*

The bell rings and everyone rushes out of the door as if there's a fire.

Dana and I drag the boys to the office, so Dana can get her test scores. They make a huge fuss on how long it's going to take and how were wasting time.

Boys never grow up.

Dana just laughs and tells them to wait outside while she and I go in. "Alrighty, here's you scores Ms. Ford. I hope you and the four musketeers have a great summer!"

"Thank you." Dana and I both say and head outside.
I wasn't kidding when I said the four musketeers travel in a pack. We meet the boys outside and decide to go get milkshakes.

We walk to one of our favorite cafes, congratulating Dana on passing. We all order and head outside to find a seat. It feels like summer. There's a nice small breeze, and sun is shining brightly.

"Cheers to two months and two weeks of summer!" I say raising my milkshake and we all have laugh raising our cups. "We're free from hell!" Dana cheers slurping down her shake. "Oh, I know, right." Vince grins.

I smile but know I'll be back in hell as soon as I step inside my house. My mom and I have been arguing a lot lately. I mean we're always arguing but it's getting worse. Thankfully my dad has been taking my side, so I don't get grounded.