4 weeks later....

Y/N pov
Finally back to work. I walk threw the doors expecting a normal workplace, (well as normal as the 99 gets) but instead get Charles screaming " Y/N'S HERE!!!" The whole precinct turns to look at me. "Thank you Charles, I only jumped ten feet in the air." I get overwhelmed by the amount of questions. "Why didn't you tell us you were coming back?"  "How was your time of?"  "Can I hug you?" That last one was asked by Charles. "Okay detectives! Clear away from Y/N. She looks like a scared cat, plus the captain wants to see her!" The Sargent shouts over everyone. I finally sit down at my desk only to hear. "Y/N, my office." So I get up and go to the captain's office. "Welcome back Y/N. your four week absent has been noted."    "Thanks captain, but I have a question. Wouldn't the mob just come after me again? Shouldn't I be in like witness protection."   "See that's why I called you in here. Y/N you're being transferred back to Canada." I sit there for a moment, not realizing what I just heard. "WHAT!! You can't transfer me back to Canada. I'm part of the 99 now. I won't fit into my old precinct in Canada anymore. I can't leave, sir!" Captain Holt thinks for a moment. "Okay. I'll see what I can do. I'll talk it over with my superiors, but until then you are still being transferred." A look of relief crosses my face. "Thank you captain."
   I walk back out into the bullpen, dropping into my chair. "Hey Y/N. you okay? I heard some yelling coming from the captains office well you were in there."  "Gina, I might be trans-"  "Oh. I really don't care. I was just asking to be nice." Gina then struts away from my desk. "Detective what is wrong?" Terry asks kindly. "I might be transferring back to Canada, so the mob can't kidnap me again." I say blankly. "What?! Captain can't do that! I'll go talk to him right now."  "Terry, don't. He's already talking to his superiors about it."   "Okay then. But I am informing the rest of the detectives and we will throw you a going away party, if you do transfer! You hear me?"  "Yes Sargent." I say with a tiny bit of fear. "Good I'm going to go eat some yogurt now to calm down. Terry loves yogurt." I finally get back to work, to try and distract me from the problem I got myself into. I then bang my head on the desk.

To be continued.......