𝟬𝟬𝟮. what a wedding ❜*

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗼 : what a wedding
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WAKING UP IN THE morning the first thing I see is Dan hanging over me

WAKING UP IN THE morning the first thing I see is Dan hanging over me. Making me fall out of bed, "What the Hell Daniel!" I exclaim.

"Oh, oh, I heard Daniel." Dad says walking in to my room, "Morning." I say, walking to him now fully awake.

Before giving him a kiss on the cheek as I move to my closet. When Jenny walks in too, "Is there a family reunion where I didn't get invited to?" Jenny asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's brunettes only." Dan nods with a small chuckle. As I punch him on the shoulder, "No, Jen. You're welcome to join. Will you help me with my hair?" I ask her.

Making her smile, "We should get out." dad say placing his hands on Dan's shoulders leading them out.

After we get dresses. I put on some soft nature makeup as Jenny straightes my hair.

As my natural wavy hair is straight. Jenny splits it up in my signature middle split, tucking the rest behind my ears.

"You look beautiful, Della."y little sister gushes as she rubs my shoulders, "You look quite amazing yourself." I tell her with a smile.

Squeezing her hand. We walk out of my room and in to the living / kitchen area, "You know, I still have second thoughts about school telling young girls to wear stockings." dad says handing me a plate of waffles, and hot choclate.

"Thank you." I nod shoving waffles in my mouth, "How can you eat that?" Dan questions.

Cringing his nose at his younger twin sister. Which is important to note younger, it's important to Dan, with a chuckle, "What?" I ask confused, not understanding why I wouldn't eat the waffels.

"You shove those waffles in your mouth like they are your lifeline." Jenny remarks, "They are." dad and I say in unison.

Making us look at echother and laugh, "You two are the same person. I swear." Dan says raising his hands.