𝟬𝟬𝟱. kiss my lips ❜

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 : kiss my lips
...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ HOLD UP, TOP TEN forgotten bands

HOLD UP, TOP TEN forgotten bands." Dan points out to our dad as he slaps the magazine to his chest. Making his brows raise, "That's how you get remembered." I remind Dan.

"Either way, Dan scored a date with Serena. We are going to the kiss on the lips party. Who said this family wasn't cool?" Jenny question.

Smiling at her reorganising the cards I hum. Arriving at school I'm determinate to make things right with Blair.

I'm not letting a stupid site ruin my sisters chances with her. Especially when I'm the topic of them.

"Hey, Blair. Can I speak to you for a moment?" I ask while catching up with her. Stopping she looks me up and down before dismissing her minions.

"I'm Della. Jennys' sister." I say sticking out my hand. Only for her to look at it with a bland expression yet doesn't take it.

Causing me to retract it awkwardly, "I wanted to talk about the blast." I start her.

Making her bored expression look slightly more intregued, "Look, I barely know Nate. Gossip Girl thinks we have chemistry. Is just that- a thought. We don't know each other." I continue.

Nodding a ghost of a smile tucks on her lips. Making me smile as well, "Plus he's with you, and your happy right." I tell her.

At my words she stays silent as her previous smile falls before replacing it with a new one, "Yes we are, and it's good to have each others backs." she tells me.

This smile looking actually sincerely. It's a small smile, but I actually made her smile.

Looking behind the Brooklyn residence she catches her loving boyfriend stare at the side of the young girls face. Not even noticing his own girlfriend. Causing her to feel sad but mostly confused.