𝟬𝟬𝟲. is there a doctor in the room? ❜*

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 : is there a doctor in the room?
...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ HEY ARE YOU TWO up?" was the first thing I heard in the morning

HEY ARE YOU TWO up?" was the first thing I heard in the morning. Rubbing my face, I move my head. Both Jenny and Dan in my room.

After that it only took a second to recall all of last nights events. When we got home we comforted Jenny as much as we could, which ended up in a sleepover.

My eyes connect with those of Dan before we both alvert our gaze to the blond, "Are you okay?" Dan and I ask in unison.

"I'm okay, really. I'm okay. I was okay when you asked me at the party, in the cab, when we got home, before and after I brushed my theeth." she says giving us a look.

"The only thing I feel is really stupid. I mean how could I've actually thought that Chuck Bass just wanted to talk to me?" Jenny says with a sad expression, breaking my heart seeing it.

"Don't blame yourself, Jen. The only person to blame is Chuck." pulling her into my arms, "She's right. You trust people, which is normally a good thing." Dan adds.

"Yeah, except when it involves Chuck." Jenny mumbles, as I run my hand through her hair. Making me hum, "Yeah, pretty much." Dan sighs, "The real question is. How are you?" Jenny asks Dan changing the topic to him.

"Me? Why wouldn't I be okay?" Dan asks confused looking between Jenny and I for an explanation.

"You know, at the end of the night worh Serena and the-" mimicking his wave from last night.

"Was it really that bad?" Dan asks where both Jenny and I nod our heads to, remember what had happend.

The cab makes a stop in front the Palace, the hotel Serena, her family and numerous others are staying at.

"This is me. So.. Goodnight." Serena says awkwardly waiting for Dan to do something while he is nothing but otherly clueless.

"Yeah. Uhm, goodnight." Dan says to her making Serena stare at him before getting out. Where as I just stare at my brother, wanting to litteraly knock some sense into him.