Wattpad Original
There are 44 more free parts

Chapter 42

Worry creased deep lines into Wychthorn's features

Worry creased deep lines into Wychthorn's features. She rubbed her temple anxiously, before glancing away and hissing, "Shit."

I tried to reassure her, running a hand softly across her slender shoulder. "Don't worry about it." I mean, we did need to worry about it, if there was going to be a repeat—and there sure as fuck was—but I refused to give it any headspace this evening.

"But, I—"

And I silenced those thoughts, taking advantage of her turned head, by pressing a soft kiss in the crook of her neck and gently scraping my teeth along her collarbone, smiling when I heard the sharp intake of breath before my name was loosened on a sultry moan. "Graysen." Hells, I loved the sound of my name on her lips.

Nelle moaned again, arching back into my touch as I kissed and licked and bit my way back up her throat while gliding a hand up and down her side. "More, little bird. I want more. And I know you do too."

She made a strangled noise in the back of her throat as I traced a fingertip over the soft swell of her breast, drawing tight circles around her peaked nipple, and flicking the tip with my thumb.

Her whole body jerked, and I groaned at the silken feel of her skin crushed against my own. She bit down on her lower lip, but she was unable to swallow back the husky moans that had my throbbing cock flexing against the heat of her pussy. I soothed the burning of her nipple with a gentle roll of my fingertips and nuzzled her neck. "This time when I fuck you with my tongue, you will be crying my name," I promised, "until you're dripping down my chin and making a sticky mess of the sheets beneath your sweet. Fucking. Ass."

Nelle stiffened. She spun her head my way, gaping in shock. Scowling, she roughly shoved me away with a shoulder. "Gods, you and your filthy mouth," she hissed, exasperated.

Oh, fuck.

Too much, too soon?

She flopped back down and stared up at the ceiling, an arm flung over her forehead. "I can't believe some of the things you whispered in my ear. Seriously. You are so dirty."

Yes. I. Was.

"Which one? Fucking you against the wall, or painting your ass pink with my han—"

She jerked forward and slapped a hand across my mouth. "No, you don't."

I mumbled between her fingers, "I particularly liked you bent over a couch, tips of your toes an inch from the grou—"

She shrieked and slapped a second hand across my mouth.

I wrenched my head free and cocked an eyebrow. "Watching those pretty gray eyes of yours as I slide inside—"

"Graysen!"

My gaze narrowed and I twisted my mouth to one side, annoyed.

Why was she trying to deny what she liked?