It Hurts

Pain, pain, pain. That was the only thing running through Peter's mind right now. How could he think about anything else?
That Spanish test was long forgotten. Ned would forgive him for not finishing his half of the English project. And May surely would understand why there was a sink full of dishes.
All of that seemed so insignificant when he was hanging from the ceiling by a hook..shoved deep into his shoulder. The man in front of him was cackling as he pulled the rope and Peter's feet lifted, slowly off the solid ground. He was evil. No...malicious, atrocious, heinous. Peter had fought some loathsome people before, but this man gave pure evil a face. He had no mercy or sympathy. He had no qualms about making a 15-year-old kid scream.
The man had a name. He had introduced himself to Peter, but from the pain and sleep deprivation he could barely remember his own name. His name had something to do with tools...Nails? Wrench? Hammer? That one sounded familiar, but who names their kid after a hammer?
Finally he was being lowered again, to the ground. Once his feet touched the chill floor, he let out a deep gasp of relief. He had a brief moment when there wasn't pressure pulling at the hole in his shoulder. The only thing stopping him from bleeding out was the big, rusty medal hook that made the hole in the first place.
And it was painful. Beyond painful. Peter wasn't even sure how long he was here. Hours, if not days. The pain never stopped. But there was a way to make it stop...a real simple way. The iniquitous man reminded him. He was reminding him again. He grabbed the hook and pulled it forward making Peter scream in agony and fear. He moved hoarsly. The man leaned forward, whispering into his ear, "This all ends, Peter. Just tell me what you know about Tony Stark."
Peter grinned, showing off his blood stained teeth. No matter how scrambled his brain was from pain and how he wasn't really fully coherent anymore, his answer always rang clear and strong in his mind..."Never."
And the pain was back, worst than before. But even though his screaming, Peter didn't regret his answer. And he never would. For god's sake he wouldn't die, but he begged to. His body was blue and red. Like the colors if his suit, which hung next to him on the copper wall. He rang out in pain again, he felt his muscles ripping. The man laughed once more and smoked his pipe. "You won't get what you want. I'll die before I'll tell you!" "I know," He said, harsh. "That's why I'm making it slow...and painful. You'll give in to the pain way before you die." Again he was off the ground, dangling. "You know I hope you change your mind soon, because you won't be able to take this much longer." Peter's head went fuzzy. Words were a slur now, the scene faded. Black.
,
,
/: Hope you like my first story! Please keep reading for me loves. 💞 Leave a comment if you like it.