>>> three

Leaning against the front fence Bella checked her watch before glancing down at Lucas's house

Leaning against the front fence Bella checked her watch before glancing down at Lucas's house. Hearing the rattling of a garage she turned to see Jeffrey roll out a motorbike.

Nervously glancing at her watch again, Bella looked up to see Jeffrey take his helmet off. "Shouldn't you be heading to school?" He said bringing it to the edge of the road.

Looking over her shoulder she stepped closer "Lucas and I normally walk together, but he hasn't appeared." She was oblivious to his stare as she ran a hand through her hair "looks like not only will I be late, but Lucas isn't turning up."

"He left early," her head snapped back up to him "Lucas, I saw him leave almost an hour ago, I could give you a lift so your not late."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," she mumbled looking up to see him glaring at her. "What?"

"Language," he muttered holding his helmet out to her "get on, i will get you to school on time." He watched her nervous red run over the bike "come on, you can trust me."

Glancing at his bike she let out a laugh "oh uh, I couldn't-"

"Don't make me threaten you," he said catching Bella of guard. He shook the helmet "kidding, of course," he added a wink at the end.

Grabbing the helmet she blushed "my mom will kill me. But," she paused looking up at him with a grin "she'll kill me even more if I'm late."

Stepping close she slipped the helmet on "it's loose," he said reaching to the clips tightening them. Feeling his fingers slowly stroke her chin she glanced up looking at him through the visor. "Just straddle the bike behind me." He threw his leg over the machine before holding a hand out to her.

"But you need a helmet-" she started but he tapped her visor.

"I only got one and your wearing it," he stated "now get on." With that she slipped her small hand in his, the rough skin against the soft making her cheeks flush red again.

Breathing in deeply she swung her leg over the seat, her jeans making her slide forward on the leather. Pressing up behind Jeffrey she braced herself against him "sorry."

"Don't be," he replied kicking the bike into action "your going to want to hold tight," he yelled before revving the engine.

Feeling the bike pull away she gripped the back of his leather jacket. Holding she let her hands slowly wind around his torso, resting her flat palms on his chest. She could feel him tense up before relaxing, only then she noticed his scent, earthy but it was overpowered by the smell of cigarette's.

The hum of the engine, his scent and the vibration of the bike between her legs had Bella's mind spinning. Pushing her body closer so she could feel him, the dampness growing at the apex of her thighs.

What Bella couldn't see, smell or feel was Jeffrey's smile. His grin was wide as he bit down on his lower lip. "Grip me a little tighter little girl," he murmured knowing she wouldn't be able to hear him "and a little lower," he let out with a groan as her grip tightened.

...

Reaching the school parking lot she relaxed her grip. Looking around she realised everyone was already inside. Bella waited till he kicked the stand down, before she could attempt to slip off the seat. But Jeffrey beat her to it jumping off to stand next to the bike.

Glancing at him made her shiver as she took in his clothing. The smooth leather jacket, his blue shirt, grey undershirt and tight pants. The feeling between her thighs still vibrating even though the engine wasn't running anymore.

She unclipped the helmet tugging it off her head, resting it on a handle "thanks, I got to rush to class," she said with a wide smile.

Before she could get up, two hands gripped her waist lifting her from the bike. Her arms immediately reached out gripping his shoulders just as her feet hit the ground, her legs wobbly "don't worry I got you," he murmured.

Shyly smiling up at him she released his shoulders "I guess I got sea legs." He just smiled "alright well, I REALLY got to get to class-" she cut herself off seeing a group of stragglers walking up the stairs "Lucas, he really did leave. LUCAS."

Hearing his name the teenager turned with a smile, but when he spotted Bella standing next to Jeffrey who sported a stern glare on his face, he rushed inside.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" She mumbled before looking down to see Jeffrey still holding her waist "you can let go now."

Jeffrey released his grip with an empty expression "my bad," he stepped around Bella grabbing the helmet, tugging it on. Quickly kicking his leg over the bike he turned on the engine and riding off leaving Bella confused.

She watched him speed out of the car park "What the fuck just happened?" She mumbled before the last bell went off. Clutching her bag she ran inside catching up to Lucas and his group who were lingering further down the hallway "Lucas! Why didn't you wait for me?" She questioned stopping next to him.

He looked at her with wide eyes before looking around. Only when he did she noticed the bruising on his face "Luc-"

"Don't talk to me, we're not friends," he hissed before storming off the group following him like sheep.

Standing alone in the corridor she looked around confused before throwing a book from her bag. Watching as it bounced off the lockers sending a rattling noise down the empty corridor. "What is wrong with everyone today?"