>>> nine

Walking into the kitchen she dropped her shoes next to the back door as he put the basket down, leaning against the counter, facing away from her

Walking into the kitchen she dropped her shoes next to the back door as he put the basket down, leaning against the counter, facing away from her. "So," Bella said jumping to sit on the other end of the counter "what's for dessert?"

Hearing him chuckle as he turned facing her a wide grin "what would you like?" His eyes lowly tracing down her body to her parted thighs.

"I'm fine with ice cream, i just need something sweet," she chirped before noticing where he was looking. Blushing she let her legs part further exposing her lacy pink underwear.

Jeffrey pushed off the counter and walked slowly towards Bella "I already know what I'm going to have." He groaned placing his hands on the outside of her thighs. His hips firm between her thighs.

Leaning forward he let his cheek brush against her neck making her arch into him "and what's that?" She whispered into his ear letting her hands rest on his broad shoulders.

"You," he murmured his hand cupping the back of her head pressing their lips against each other. The kiss was dominated by Jeffrey as his other hand gripped her thigh.

Her hands gripped at his shirt pulling him as close as she could. "Jeffrey," she whispered between their kisses "jeff-"

"Yeah," he cut her off wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her tight against him as his lips trailed against her neck. His lips sucked before blowing lightly on it. 

"Bedroom?" She let out in a whisper as her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, her body filled with heat and anxiety.

He pressed against her letting out a low moan "i thought you'd never fucking ask."

His arms wrapped tightly around her slim waist lifting her up. Bella's arms and legs coiled around him, her mouth leaving hot kisses on his neck.

"Jesus," Jeffrey cursed as he stumbled into his room dropping her to the bed. Watching in amusement as her body bounced "fucking perfect."

Blushing she sat up on her knees reaching the edge of her dress pulling it over her head. Dropping it next to the bed she looked up at him in anticipation "what do you think?"

His eyes glided over her pretty pink matching set "daddy fucking likes," he mumbled under his breath.

He pulled his jacket off eyes glued to her small pert breasts in her bra. He pulled his belt off before unbuttoning his shit sliding it off his torso, leaving his undershirt on. "God that's hot," she whispered leaning back on the bed as he leant over her.