>>> five

Laying on the grass in the front yard, Bella, letting the sun caress her visible skin

Laying on the grass in the front yard, Bella, letting the sun caress her visible skin. Hearing an engine come down the road, she recognised the sound of the motor. Sitting up she spotted Jeffrey parking his motorbike.

Ducking behind the fence Bella tried to creep to the front door "Bella?" Turning around she spotted his leather jacket, her mind reliving the moments she had her arms wrapped around it. Chuckling he jogged over stopping to lean against the fence between the two houses. "How are you?"

"Good," she replied standing. Glancing at the door she mumbled  "and you?"

"Great," he said with a wide grin. Leaning further across the fence he looked her up and down before frowning "I don't think a virgin would be wearing such little clothing outside their house."

Blushing deeply she immediately turned to the front door "I'm going to kill my mom, goodbye Jeffrey."

"Hey," he called leaning over the fence to grab her hand pulling her back "i was just teasing you," he added with a grin.

"Not funny," she replied shoving his hand off "do you know how embarrassing that is?"

"Relax doll," he rolled his eyes "if anything it's cute. But you should go inside and change, wouldn't want anyone to get any ideas. Unless your future husband is around."

She went to roll her eyes when she spotted Lucas running down the street topless "well maybe it is for my future husband."

When he ran past she waved, his eyes darted to Jeffrey before Lucas gave a small wave speeding down the road.

"You talking to him again," glancing at Jeffrey she noticed his stance had turned aggressive.

"No not really, he hasn't acknowledged me at school much," with that she wrapped her arms around herself "it was like a random one eighty."

"Well thats a boy for you," he said his eyes continuously leaving her eyes, to run over her exposed skin. "No need to worry about them, boys i mean. You're waiting for your future husband."

"Maybe i'm not as religious as my mom implies," she bit back with a smirk "she doesn't know everything."

Jeffrey chuckled running a hand over his stubble, the noise sending a shiver down her spine. "I doubt you'd do anything against your parents wishes."

"I got on your bike didn't I?" She replied taking a step closer.

Shrugging he smirked "yeah, but you can trust me. I'm a good driver, so it wasn't dangerous." He looked over at his bike "i doubt you'd do anything else that's bad."

"Shows what you know," crossing her arms Bella felt a surge of confidence through her veins when he just laughed "Im serious, i live dangerously."

"Ill take you seriously when you're an adult," he said putting an emphasis on adult.

"If that's the case, then what classify's an adult?" Bella said with an almost desperate tone.

"Not a virgin," he replied simply turning half his body away grabbing the fence in a tight grip.

"maybe I'll fuck Lucas tomorrow night at the party i'm going to." As soon as the words had left her mouth Jeffrey's head swung back to her "will i be an adult then?"

Bella wanted to bite her tongue off, what was she trying to prove to her hot neighbour. Catching herself in her thoughts she bit her lip, he's an experienced middle aged man who knows your a little virgin, keep yourself together.

"The fuck you just say?" Jeffrey said in a low deep voice.

Looking at his face she'd never seen such a harsh look "Aren't you always telling me off for that language?"

"Im an adult, I can swear. And i swear to fucking god it you fuck that boy-"

"It's none of your concern, you're my fathers friend now so thanks for the concern but-" she paused placing her hands on her hips "i don't need it." Turning on her foot she headed towards the front door.

"Don't do it Bella," reaching the door she turned to look at him "do not go to that party."

Running her tongue over her lip Bella grinned "who are you my daddy? You can't tell me what to do." Without waiting another second she stepped inside slamming the door.

"Holy shit," she whispered before running upstairs.

Reaching her bedroom she dropped onto her bed holding her head "Get it together Bella, this is not how you act."

Glancing out the window she spotted Jeffrey still in his front yard. Flinching when he kicked the wall "fuck," she could barely hear his yell.

Her eyes ran over his body and she felt the heat between her legs reignite just staring at him "what is wrong with you?" Shutting the curtains Bella walked over to the mirror. Staring at her body she looked at the two piece bikini.

Maybe it is too revealing to wear in front of neighbours. Jeffrey did stare at her, but was that lust or disgust. Wait he's a middle aged man living a perfect bachelor life. He doesn't find you, a child, attractive.

While looking in the mirror she spotted a dress behind her. Turning she glanced at the red dress with a wide smile "I can do this," lifting it off the rack she smiled "I'll fuck Lucas, I can get rid of my virginity. Then he won't think i'm a kid."

...