CHAPTER 9 : WHITE ROSES

Y/N's POV
"So are you gonna let me to join my outdoor mission?" I excitedly asked but my heart said different.
"Yes. Sure." The doctor simply nod. "You can discharged now. And excuse me."
He left both of us at the therapy room.
I get up from bed and stood up.
I walk to the couch.
"Lisa.."
Whats with that girl?
"Lisa...?" I waved my hand in front of her face.
"What?" She clear her throat.
I just shake my head. "I can join mission already!" I said in excited tone.
"Oh..really?" She frown.
"Yes. Why? Do you miss me to take care of me 24/7?" I smirked.
There she go. Her cold expression again.
"Thank god .. i could laying on my bed instead of this stupid couch. And there is no need for me to take care of you again. Ughh!" She rolled her eyes.
She was about to turn on her heels but i grab her wrist and spin her around to face me.
Then her free hand is placed on my shoulder.
I bet our body is too closed right now cause i could feel her hot breath hitting on my face.
We maintaining eye contact.
"Hey buddy! I heard you are dis-" someone entered the room and stopped what he saying once he looked at our position.
We looked at the door. Daniel? You gonna pay for this.
"Okay see you!" He slammed the door closed.
Then Lisa looked away and released from my grip.

Lisa's POV
how time flies fast. Its been a week i take care of him.
And i cant look at his sleeping face anymore.
"Lisa...?" He waved his hand in front of my face.
"What?" I clear her throat and tried my best for not to look like spacing out.
He just shake his head. "I can join mission already!" Why he is excited huh? I supposed to be excited as well but..
"Oh..really?"
"Yes. Why? Do you miss me to take care of me 24/7?" He smirked.
I maintain my bitch face back and composed myself.
"Thank god .. i could laying on my bed instead of this stupid couch. And there is no need for me to take care of you again. Ughh!" I rolled her eyes.
I need some space.
I need to get out from here since he didnt need me anymore.
Hey why i act like this anyway?

I was about to turn on my heels but he grab mywrist and spin me around.
My free hand automatically is placed on his shoulder without my knowing.
Our body is too closed.
I cant even breath properly.
Dub dab dub dab
We maintaining eye contact.
I hope he didnt hear how fast was my heart beating.
"Hey buddy! I heard you are dis-" someone entered the room made us looked at the door.
"Okay see you!" He slammed the door closed.
Then I realized what just happened and quickly looked away and released from his grip.

"Why you asked me to dinner with you out of sudden?" I asked him as i crossed my arm.
We currently having our dinner at XXX Restaurant.
He and Me . Yeah just both of us. We sat across each other.
He wipe his mouth with the napkins and swallow the food that he munching.
"Am i not allowed to do that?" He raised his eyebrow.
"You didnt ask my question. Or.." i lean closer to him . "Or you planning to put poison or drugs to my meal?" I raised both my eyebrows at him.
I caught him staring at my lips.
I knew i have a sexy lips and plump one.
I bite me lower lips to tease him.
He gulp and lean to his chair.
"I—i just want to treat you meal. As a thanks for taking care of me. Tha—thats all." He looked cute when he shuttering.
Aishh Lalisa! Why you being weird latelty?

He walked me to the dorm. Yeah our HQ is huge.
We dont need to find hostels.
Cause our HQ prepared everything for us.
We stopped in front of the door.
I turn around and face him.
"So.. i guess.. thanks for having dinner with me tonight." He scratch his nape as he avoid my eye contact.
"Its nothing. Thanks for your treat as well." For the first time i show him my smile towards him.
It just a smile right? Not more than that.
He nodded. "I take my leave first.."
i nodded and wave my hand to him.
As he walk away from my dorm.. i felt something missing.
"Wait!" I stopped him. He turned around.
"Your dorm is just one level upper right? Why you need to use elevator?"
"I need to do somethings." He smile.
"Dont involve yourself in dangerous matter." Wow ! Sounds like caring am I?
He shake his head. "No. I need to go to the cemetery. Visiting Nana." With that he disappeared from my sight as entering the elevator.

Nana? He must really love her huh?

Sometimes..

I wanna know what is love ...

Y/N's POV
I take the white roses from the backseat and get out from the car.
I sniff the scent form the roses.
Roses are Nana's favorite.
But for this time.. i give her another color..
White is the color of purity..
I hold the roses and walk to Nana's grave.
I sat on my knee.

"Nana.. i'm sorry i was not able to save you on that day. I'm sorry cause i was not too fast to act. I'm sorry for letting you suffer alone in the warehouse.." i paused at the moment as i wipe my tears with my blazer's sleeve.
"Nana.. i'm sorry cause i didnt manage to slip the diamond ring to your finger. I'm sorry cause i didnt manage to make you mind as an officially married couples."

White has two strong meanings in rose language. The first meaning is the simplest, and the most obvious ..White is pure, and the roses represent a pure and innocent love, the idea that you'll wait for the time to be right, for your partner to be ready. These roses say to your partner "I'm worthy of you" or "it's worth the wait." Once more, these are a good rose for teenage sweethearts wishing to convey the strong message that "love waits."

I placed the white roses at her grave.
I get up.
I stood up.
I wipe the last tears from my cheeks.
I stare at the craving name.

I'm sorry Nana...

With that i left the grave and drive back to the dorm.

white roses represent secrecy. It says that i have a secret love affair that i have been hiding.

Yes.. i fall in love with another person...

Wait.. is it called love?