CHAPTER 23 : MR. D

Lisa's POV

Please just stay at HQ with Jennie and the others.

That words echoing in my ears. What Y/N was trying to say? He's not cheating on me right?

Think positive Lisa!

I feel bored when Y/N was not here.

I cant annoyed him.

Jennie? Ughhh

She was busy with Park Woo Jin... Meanwhile me just stay alone at the dorm.

I decide to go for a walk at park.

"Be careful Lisa. You sure you dont need me to accompany you?" Jennie asked.

I shake my head. "No. I'm fine unnie. See you later."

I waved my hand to her and make my way to go outside.

I sat on the bench.

I stare at the sky..

I missed my parents so much..

Mum.. Dad... can you hear me? I just want to tell you... I have someone that learn me how to love.. I wish you here ...

sounds of baby crying out of sudden got me startled.

I slightly get up from the bench and try to find the sources of the sound just now. It was not far from here i guess..

The sound lead me to the bushes. I found a covered baby basket behind the bush. I crouch down. i take off the cover slowly.

A radio?

What the hell?

Then i felt someone knocked my head make me fall down.

I cant even see who is he.

Everything turn to black.

Y/N's POV

"Buddy.. are you sure you are not going to tell Mr Yang?"

I sigh.

I hold his shoulder.

"Daniel.. I dont want that bad situation happen again for this time. I dont want to lose my another love, Daniel... I love Lalisa. I dont want to lose her."

Daniel patted my shoulder. "Okay then. I will accompany you and help you to save her."

I hug him. "Thanks Daniel. Thanks for always supporting me."

He pulled away. "No problem. I'm your buddy anyway." "So how bout Wanna team?"