CHAPTER 20 : Yeongdeok House

Author's POV

Y/N, Lisa, Daniel and Jennie were assigned to do a mission. Its not a simple mission. Its a scary mission. Its involved a haunted place. The reason they were assigned to undergo this mission was their chief asked them to take some info regarding the criminal case.

"Why we have to go there anyway?" Daniel whined.

"Just shut up and just do what our chief asked you damn it!" Y/N said to Daniel who was still afraid of this mission.

"Buddy.. dont you even know?"
"What?"
"Yeongdeok House is An abandoned house on the hill of Yeongdeok the seaside county, in the past used to be a seafood restaurant. It is now a deserted house reputed as a haunted place. Believed to be the ghosts of teenage soldiers who died a number of Jangsa landing operation, a part of battle of Inchon."
"Wow Daniel wow. I dont know you have knowledge bout this." Y/N said as he focused on the driving.
"So lets go back to HQ." Once again Daniel pleaded like a kid.
"Like seriously Daniel? A handsome face doesnt enough if you are coward with this ridiculous things."
Jennie chuckled and look away.
"Jennie.. are you okay?" Y/N said and took glance at the mirror which reflected Jennie who was on backseat.
"yes. I'm okay."
"Good."
"Lisa baby.. are you okay?" Y/N move his hand and squeeze Lisa's hand which is placed on her lap.
"Yes. I'm fine jagiyaa." Lisa said in aegyo.
"Yah ! You being harsh to me just now buddy!" Daniel slapped Y/N's head.
"Shut up! Obviously she is my girlfriend right. Its totally different tho. Dont make them said we are gay bruh."
Daniel rolled his eyes and lean back to his seat.

"We arrived here." Y/N said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.
He set up the microphone to record the voice along their mission.
"Can i just stay in the car?"
"You Daniel. You are a man or not?"
"Fine..."
"Lisa baby..just hold me okay."
"No need. Im not afraid at all."
"Jennie if you sca-"
"Im totally fine. Now lets go."
The four of them get out from the car.
They didnt forget to hold a gun on their hand as carefully make a move to the house.
"Whatever happen.. just stick together okay."
They all nodded.

There the four of them start to make move to get inside the house.
"Daniel.. you back up behind. Let the girl move in between of us."
"I..i dont want."
"Okay. You lead the way instead."
"Ughhh!! Fine.."
They stepped inside the house.
They switched on their torch light to support their eye sight.
"Fine something that are suspicious."
"Arasso Detective."

"We split our way. Lisa will you come with me?"
She nodded.
"Daniel and Jennie you guys checked this level while me and Lisa will check at the upstairs."
"Arasso." They said in unison.

"Babe..."
"Yes baby?"
" The two most common stories that i heard were that this house was built upon a mass grave of Korean soldiers that perished during the Korean war. It was said that visitors to the house will often hear the desperate cries of young boys begging for help."
Y/N stopped walking and looked at Lisa.
"Lalisa... how could you know this?"
"Well.. i read alot."
Y/N sighed. "Okay whatever it is. Let just focus what we need to do."
Lisa nodded.

Meanwhile..
Daniel and Jennie..
"Jen.. do you wanna know something?"
"What is it?"
"story that i heard regarding this house somewhat coincides with the first. My hapkido master told me that the owner of the house was killed in a car accident, and that any one who tried to buy the house after that died."
Jennie looked at him. "Could you please stop and lets focus on our mission before i knocked you out?"
Daniel eagerly nodded as he scared the death glare of Jennie gave to him.

"Babee.. i found this." Lisa point a knife with the fresh blood to Y/N with her torch light.
"Great baby. Take out the seal bag and wear the gloves."
They wear the gloves. Y/N helped her to put the knife inside the sealer bag and keep it.

"Daniel.. look at this."
Jennie stopped her track as she found something that attract her attention.
Daniel looked at what Jennie point.
Daniel gasped.
He quickly wear the glove and snap the board's pictures that situated the Polaroid photos.
But..

One photo that caught his attention.

He take off one of that photo from the board and examine it carefully.
"It cant be..."
"What Daniel?"
"Its ... her.."
"Who is her?"
"Its her.. na-"
The cries of young boys distracted their discussion. They quickly find the sources.
Daniel gulp. But as a man.. he tried his best to be gentleman as he could since Jennie tugging on his arm tightly.
They walk slowly to find the voice's owner. Daniel hold the gun tightly on his hand.

There they saw a boy crying. Hugging his knee. Crying begging for help at the stairs.
Jennie elbowed Daniel as signal for him to go.
Then Daniel slowly crouch down to meet that boy level.
"Boy.. what you doing here alone?"

The boy kept on crying. Daniel scratch his nape. He clueless.
Jennie rolled eyes to Daniel and try to help.
"Boy..do you need help?"
The boy slowly lift his head and point to the upstairs.
Daniel and Jennie looked at each other.
Then they looked back at the young boy.

But..

He's gone.

Meanwhile..

Lisa quickly hug tightly on Y/N.
He feel weird. Just now she said she was not scared but now be clingy.
"Lisa..you okay?"
"I..i."
"You ?"
"I saw someone standing there." Lisa point her index finger to her right direction.
Y/n slowly turn his head to the direction.

What he saw is unpredictable..

"Nana?"

As much as he miss her so much but he already move on and convince himself that she already died.
"Y/N..you are one step closer to meet the culprit that you waiting for." Nana told him. No. Ghost of nana said to him.
Y/n was about to approach the ghost but Lisa quickly drag him and make way to downstairs.
"Lets get out from here babee."

As they were running to downstairs..

Bbam!

The couple collides with someone.
All of them fall down.
"Hey what happen to you guys?" Daniel asked.
"Gosh! You scared me Daniel!" Y/n half whispered to him.
"Just now jennie and I saw a bo-"
Again they were interrupted by that cries again.
They slowly lifted their head.
There they saw a young boy with "Nana" smile weakly at them.
Three of them quickly hugged Y/N tightly and shut their eyes tight.
Y/N blabbering random words as he hold his scared. The sweat dripping all of his face.
"Please..dont .kill us." Y/n pleaded.
"We will not harm you. Just examine that stuff then it would help you guys. Thats all i could help."
Then both of the ghost disappear from their sight.
"GUYS LETS GO!"

They quickly get in the car. Still panting.
They didnt meet ghost in their mission before.
Y/N locked the car and buckled the seatbelt.
He helped lisa to wear it as well.
"You okay baby?" Lisa nodded.
"Stop being lovey dovey. Lets go back to HQ!" Jennie exclaimed.
Y/N start the engine and quickly drive left the place.

"Gosh! I never experienced that before!" Daniel said.
Everyone agree what he said.
"You guys find anything?"
"Of course!" Jennie and Daniel said in unison.
"Good!"

But..

There were something that bothering Him...

you are one step closer to meet the culprit that you waiting for...

And.

Just examine that stuff then it would help you guys. Thats all i could help