CHAPTER 12 : GLASS OF MEMORIES

Author's POV
the sky is not always bright. life is not always beautiful....
Today we are happy..today we manage to laugh..
But tomorrow.. we would not know what will happen to us..

"Dad...mum..why you left me? I have no where to go." Lisa crying at her parents' grave.
Its a heartbreaking.
Yeah why not.. being the only child at her family is not something that could she proud of.
She was 12 years old on that time.
Yet her parents left her... alone.. in this world.
Lisa was insist to follow them to fly to Thailand. But their parents refused to take her cause she need to focus on study. the plane crashed.. lisa wished she was with them on that time. But she cant turn back the time..
She didnt have siblings.
"Little girl.. come with me.. i will take care of you." A middle age of man pat her shoulder.
She just let herself being dragged away from the grave...

Day by day passed...
That man feed her well.
Being a little girl.. she felt safe when someone take care of her even though a stranger.

One night..
As she was in a deep sleep..
She felt someone crawled to her bed.
She wide awake but she pretend to sleep again.
She felt someone hugging her.
Of course its a guy as the man scent lingering on her nose.
But.. there is scent that make her uncomfortable.
Cause she was too young.. she didnt realized its alcohol's scent.
She just let him caress her hair cause it reminds her off her mum used doing that to her.
A moment later..
She heard sound of unbuckling belt and zipper of the pants.
She slightly released herself from the tight grip of him but she was to weak to fight with the muscular man.
The man pin her to the bed.
Lisa being tied with his belt.
She just managed to cry and dont have strength to fight back.
"Ahjussi ple-please n-noo" lisa pleaded.
But being an asshole man.. he didnt give it a damn to her beg.
He ripped off Lisa's cloth.
He start to thrust to Lisa's womanhood without even care her tears.
Lisa's mouth being cupped by his strong hand while he kept on thrusting .. pleasuring himself.. he didnt stop until he contented.

"Lisa.. whats with your face?" Mr Joshua aka his teacher's room try to move the strand of hair that blocked her face but she quickly backed away.
"Lisa.. tell me. I will help." She backed away again.
"Ple-please No!!!" She screamed as she closed her ears.
The school did investigation about what happen to her.
And with the help of cops.. they managed to arrest that rapist.
Lisa was send to Angel House (orphanage house) as she didnt have relative.

How time flied fast..

During Highschool..

"Hey! You gonna pay for this." A boy. Same high school as her yelled to Lisa as Lisa accidentally bumped with him made the milk is spilled on his shirt.
But being a cold queen.. she didnt give it a shit to him. A single "sorry" never ever she said to people.
"Hey! I''m talking to you Manoban!"
Her face red. As a bad tempered played its role.
"Dont you ever call my father name." Lisa grab his collar made him choked.
He cant even breath.
"Yes im gonna pay for this." She said.
Then she take the milk on the table and pour it on his head. "This." She said.
Her bold action made the all of audience at the cafeteria gasped.
Then she turned on her heels and walk away maintaining her bitch face.

"Lalisa.. you should not do that. People will run after you." Her bestfriend, Jennie kim said to her.
Jennie Kim.. she met her since continue her life at the Angel House.
Jennie's parents die. They were being shot right in front of her eyes. Her parents gave the money to the culprit as he promised he will not shoot if they lend him money. But.. being a heartless he took the money and shot her parents.
Jennie and Lisa being bestfriends since they met on that orphanage house.
Jennie was the one who make first move talking to the Thai girl that kept on silent and cold towards others. Jennie knew Lisa is a cold hearted person.. but as a friend.. she understand why she being like that as Jennie being told bout her passed by Lisa.
"Its ok Jennie. I can handle it." That always be Lisa's answer.

"Well, well.. where are you going Lisa?"
That boy which being poured milk by Lisa stopped her.
Lisa just rolled her eyes and walk to another direction but she was stopped by his gang.
The five of boys approach her and trapped her.
The milk boy loosen his tie and start unbuttoning his shirt.
The five of boys surrounding her.
She still have her phobia around men.
"STOP! DONT TOUCH ME!" The thai girl yelled as she closed her eyes and her ears.
She was scared on that time.
The five of boys kept laughing at her.

"Scream as much as you want. Cause i bet you will scream my name until you forgot yours."
"One more thing.. no one can help you.." "cause your bestfriend with us."
"Jack, bring her!" The milk boy ordered his friend.
There she drag Jennie and cupped her mouth.
"Jennie??" "No! Let her go!" Lisa said.
They chuckled. "You should know your place. You are a girl. Just a girl. You are weak." That boy smirk.
The milk boy approaching Lisa and start to unbutton her uniform.
She just managed to cry and begging to stop.
But he just proceed.
On the other hand.. jennie just shake her head as the tears falling watching her bestfriend face the nightmare again.

"STOP!" A hero yelled to them make them stopped what they doing.

That boy manage to knock down all of them successfully.
Then the boy running away.
The hero take off his blazer and wrapped it around Lisa's body.
He dont even expect anything beside "thanks".
But..
Lisa pull the blazer that was wrapped at her body and throw away.
"I dont need that!" Lisa said to him.
"Jennie lets go!" Lisa dragged her hand and left that place.

"Well most welcome girls." The hero said to himself.

A few years later..

Jinyoung aka the ceo of Chico Force watching the two girls at the punching bag.
"Ahh Lalisa! You hit me again? The punching bag is here!" Jennie said to Lisa.
Jinyoung approach them.
"Ladies.. i could see the spirit on your eyes in fighting. But.. you guys need to control your anger on the same time."
He lend the namecards to them. "I am Jinyoung. CEO of Chico Force. And i am offering you ladies to join our force."
The girls looked each other.
And they nodded.

Lisa's POV
I end up my old story with the last shot of the beers and slammed it on the counter bar.
"Thats all from my throwback." I said to him.
He just smile.
"Why you smile?" I asked.

He lean closer to me.

It freak me out.

I wonder why he was the one act like he's drunk?

Then he stopped leaning.
Our nose almost touch.

"Do you know that hero that save you?"

I shake my head.

"Do you wish to know?"

"To be honest.. i badly want to know. I want to thanks him and sorry to him cause be rude back then."

He chuckled.

"Well.. the hero is....

Me."