Chapter One

Hi, my name is Rebecca. I'm 20 and still some chick that lives with her mommy. Anyways. My brothers the closest thing I ever had as a child. Maybe my mom wasn't so good to me, but at least I have one, right? I did have a dad, but he died of cancer when I was 10. I used to blame myself. I never really had any friends. I did have one, but he died when I was 16. It was my fault though. He never would have gotten hit if it wasn't for me. Anyways. That's my story...for now.

Chapter One
I walked into my room. What has my life come to? Sitting in my room, thinking, waiting to get laid? Ugh, high school was so much easier. Ecspecially with the boys hormones going out of control. Great you turn 18 and all of a sudden it's all about hoes in college.
Stupid ex should have known I would have found out! Seriously, who wouldn't figure out when some stupid bitch is telling all her friends.
Mom told me I should just go to a club or something if I really want it. Really? I could get an STD that way! Maybe I'm not one of those loose bitches that don't care about that, but I do really want a mans touch. In fact I miss having a mans touch. Weird, right?
I grabbed my skinny jeans, Asking Alexandria T-shirt, wallet with the fake ID, and my Zombie Converse. I put on black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and clear lipgloss. I looked hot. In that weird scene kind of way, but, really who cares?

I walked to the bar asking for a screwdriver, sliding my twenty across the bar. Scanning the crowd I could see there wasn't any good looking guys in the crowed. Well, it's only 5:42. I let out a sigh. God, what am I doing? This is wrong. If I'm this desperate then I should just pay a male prostitute. Maybe then I would get an STD for sure.
As the club started filling with people the smell of sweat and desperation increased. Gosh it's so crowded you could smell all the hormones that these guys were giving off. I watched the crowed. All you can see are the people grinding on each other and the people in the corner trying to do the bump and grind (if you catch my drift).
"One shot of Tequila." A male beside me said.
As I glanced at him I could see his amazing features. His eyes looked black, his black T-shirt hugged his chest just right, his dark jeans loose, but not as loose as most peoples. He looked kind of weak. I couldn't help but stare. He was just so damn beautiful.
"You come here often?" I heard a male voice say from behind me.
"No, but I'm not interested." I said flatly looking back at my empty cup. I've drank two screwdrivers and three shots of Tequila.
"But I am. I always get what I want. Even pretty ladies like you." He was so cocky!
I looked at him. Before I knew it the beautiful stranger was pushing the stupid drunk blond away. When he came back to his seat all I could do was stare.
"You know it's not polite to stare." The beautiful stranger said.
"Oh, sorry," I mumbled.
"The names Skyler, but everyone calls me Sky. What's your name?"
"Rebecca..." I said as a blush took over my cheeks.
Never would I have thought such beautiful people would be at a club like this. But here I am with one who is actually talking to me. I guess there really is a first for everything.
"Cute, like you," He said as my blush turned even darker.
I leaned in to closer. I don't know why, but I just had to. He inched towards me. I felt his lips brush mine before they enclosed mine. God when they say there's always fireworks was right. It felt like fireworks.
"My place or yours?" He said in such a husky voice.
"Mine," I breathed.
I pulled away as we walked to my car. Quickly starting the car. I felt his lips on my neck. He was licking my neck. His teeth grazed my skin. Gosh I could feel the heat rising between my legs. What is this guy doing to me? As we pulled into my driveway I could feel his cold lips kissing my neck. We worked our way up to the front door.
"Invite me in," He said in his husky voice.
"Would you come in?" I said inviting him in.

------------------------------------
Hello my little pupils. So I have decided to give the book another shot. I will not be making a second. Hope you all understand!