Goodbye

*Sky's POV*
    It's been 3 months since she passed away. So much she has missed as our baby girl grows up before my very eyes. Shes already the size of a toddler. Her brown ringlets falling down her back, her dark blue eyes are like pulls of water, but she got my pale skin and her mother's looks.
   "How are you doing today?" Jason asked as he stepped out the sliding glass door.
   "Better, but I have noticed that I still feel her. Oh and thanks for taking over Ryan. I don't think he would make it in our world."
     It's still strange. After everything time still feels like it's going slow, but everyone is moving so quick around me.
   "Just keep Jessica safe. Shes all that is left of my sister." Jason said with a heavy heart.
    "I'll protect her. As long as I'm alive no one will get her."
    "Daddy! Daddy!" Jessica yelled as she came running up the porch.
   It's a nice secluded house where she will be safe. It's nothing fancy. Just an old abandoned cabin. Thanks to Jason we managed to get power to the old thing.
     "Well, I gotta go. Mom needs a ride to her appointment."
      "She doing any better?"
      "She's managing. She isn't quite the same person anymore, but she did lose a child so it does make sense. I just hope she gets better."

Sorry I know it's short! And thanks to everyone who stuck through till the end.