Croatoan- Part 3

It was starting; she was already infected and there was nothing you could do about it. Sam immediately took action, advancing to Beverly but she was strong and threw Sam into a glass cabinet. Man, if she can throw a large man like Sam, then you would need a weapon to contain her.

You looked around while she grabbed a scalpel and a fire extinguisher from the wall, advancing to Sam to harm him but you were way ahead of her. You rushed at her and grabbed her wrist to stop her from slicing open anybody and grabbed her other wrist, using it to smash the fire extinguisher against her head, effectively knocking her out.

"Sam!" You ran to Sam and got on your knees, making sure he was okay.

"I'm okay. I guess it takes a while for the infection to spread. We saw her got sliced by her son a few hours ago." Sam groaned, using your hand to get up.

"Then we better be careful on who we let inside the building. For all we know, everyone out there has it." Dr. Lee said, shaken up over what happened. You looked over at Pam who was frozen on the spot.

"Hey, you're okay. I promise you." You said, walking to her. She nodded but didn't say a word.

"We should get her to another room. Somewhere where we can monitor her but contain her." Sam suggested, flexing his muscles because they were a little sore.

"I know a room. Please, can you carry her?" Dr. Lee asked. Sam nodded and did as he was told, following Dr. Lee out of the room.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Pam asked, scared out of her mind.

"Trust me, I know a lot of things about a lot of things but this one... It confuses me the longer we're here." If you didn't know what was going on here and Sam didn't know and Dean didn't know, then you were all screwed. Maybe john might. You would just have to wait until Dean got back with his journal.

Right now, you wished you had phone service so you could call Jo. She had no idea what was happening here and you knew that her, Ellen and even Ash would be able to help. You had no idea where Dean was and hoped he was safe out of this town.

You wished you could call Bobby because even though he hurt you, you still would appreciate his help. Maybe it was time to forgive him and start over. You wanted to do that so badly but you thought over all the years you cried about not having a family.

There were times when you cried at Bobby's house, telling him how you lost your mom and he just watched you, not saying a word. You wanted things to be okay between you two but it just wasn't going to happen. You didn't see it happening between you two for a long while.

Dr. Lee and Sam came back into the room and she immediately went back to the microscope to check things out while Sam sat down.

Pam moved away from you in fear. Not of you, but of the things that were happening.

"What if we all have it? What if we all go crazy?" Pam said, scared out of her mind.

"We don't have it. I believe that you can only get it when you come into contact with an infected person's blood. I don't think you've been parading through town, mixing your blood with others." You said, looking at her.

"I need to get out of here." Pam started crying.

"Pam, you have to stay calm. All we can do right now it wait. If you leave, you don't know what might happen. In here, is safest for all of us." Dr. Lee said, looking at the nurse.

"I can't... I have to go." She ran out of the room with Dr. Lee yelling after her. You sighed and ran out, following her. Sam and Dr. Lee were on your tails.