Playthings- Part 3

Oh yeah, there's detailed smut and dirty talk in this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean," You said, blocking him from going anywhere else. "I know we have a case to solve but I've been wanting you since the moment we stepped inside this hotel. Now, do you want to be buried in all this research or do you want to be buried in me?"

Dean's eyes grew a shade or two darker and he slowly smirked, grabbing your waist and pulling you into him swiftly. He bent down and placed his lips next to your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"I think I want to be buried inside you." Dean kissed the sensitive spot below your ear before nibbling down your neck. You smirked when you felt his arousal press against your lower stomach, pulling away to look him in his eyes.

"Then take me to our room and I'll give you what you want." You said, taking out your key. You wiggled it in front of his face and he snatched it, opening the door in record time before taking you inside. You grinned as he placed his lips on yours while shutting the door with his foot.

He backed you up until the back of your calves met the edge of the bed and you pulled him with you as you fell backward. He kissed you passionately, taking his time to properly map out your mouth even though he knew it so well by now. You moaned, sliding your hands under his shirt to feel his well-defined stomach, feeling the hot skin underneath all those layers. Considering how warm both Dean and Sam were, you were astonished that Dean wasn't covered in sweat all the time.

He continued kissing you, only breaking away momentarily to lift your shirt over your head and toss it somewhere in the room. His rough hands raked over your body, feeling every inch of the newly bare skin that was exposed to him. He expertly unhooked your bra, throwing it in the same direction as your shirt.

When he gingerly cupped your breast in his hand, rubbing his thumb over the sensitive nipple, you threw your head back and moaned. He lightly kissed your neck before he opened his lips and sucked hard enough to leave a mark on the spot he knew you loved it the most.

You moaned as he kissed down to your chest, eagerly taking a nipple into his mouth. Your hands flew to his hair and you threaded your fingers through, tugging gently, eliciting a groan from him. He circled your sensitive bud with his tongue before taking it in between his teeth and nibbling on it.

"Shit, Dean, you know they're sensitive." You moaned, looking down at him. Of course, this fucker knew what he was doing. He just smirked as he continued his torture on you, moving to the other nipple and repeating the same sucking and nibbling all over again.

He kissed down your stomach but you reached out and stopped him, causing him to look up at you, confused.

"You are wearing far too many clothes." You said, shifting forward so you could be eye level with him. You kissed his lips, taking off his jacket and the flannel underneath that in one swift motion. You rubbed your hands over the thin t-shirt that was remaining, feeling his firm muscles easier than before.

He kissed you back and let you undress him because he loved letting you take control like that. You tugged at the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head, tossing it on the floor. You wrapped a leg around his and flipped him over to straddle his waist, grinding your hips against his denim clad erection, desperate for any kind of fiction on your throbbing clit.

It was your turn to please him so you pressed your lips to his neck and immediately found that section of soft skin that drove him wild from the many times you've previously made out with the man. He groaned and gripped your waist, jerking his hips up into yours.