Houses of the Holy- Part 3

You got to the crypt and walked ahead with Dean, holding his hand. Sam was behind you two.

"You know, you shouldn't tease Sam so much about this. If he wants to pray, then more power to him. It doesn't hurt you or anyone else." You whispered to Dean.

"Yeah, I know, and I don't know why I am giving him such a hard time with this," Dean whispered back.

"Well, all I know is that you can be supportive because he needs that, especially form you." You said, looking around the big ass crypt. There were hallways in here, making it seem much bigger on the inside than the outside.

You looked behind you to see Sam not with you anymore and you frowned, stopping Dean from walking any further.

"Where's Sam?" You asked. You and Dean walked back into the other hallway, only to find Sam lying on the floor. You and Dean rushed over and Dean was the one to take care of his brother.

"Sammy? Sammy! Hey!" Dean said, slapping Sam's cheek. Sam jerked away, groaning as he hit his head.

"Are you okay, Sam?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," Sam said, using Dean's hand to help him up. He sighed and dusted off his pants, looking at a stone angel in awe.

"Come on." Dean helped him out of the crypt and you walked to the church, leading them inside the place where Sam at on the of the pews.

"You saw it, didn't you? Didn't you?" Dean asked twice when he didn't receive an answer the first time.

"Yeah. Dean, I saw an angel." Sam said, smiling at his brother.

"You..." Dean started with a sigh. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He pulled out a flask, unscrewed it and handed it to his brother. "Here."

"I don't want a drink," Sam said, refusing the alcohol. Dean shrugged and took a swig for himself and offered it to you. You shook your head and sat next to Sam, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"What makes you think you saw an Angel?" You asked.

"It just appeared before me and this feeling washed over me, you know? Like, like peace. Like grace." Sam tried to explain.

"Okay, Ecstasy Boy, maybe we'll get you some glow sticks and a nice Dr. Seuss hat, huh?" Dean said sarcastically, not believing this crap.

"Dean, I'm serious. It spoke to me, it knew who I was." Sam said, looking at his older brother.

"It's just a spirit, Sam. Okay? And it's not the first one to be able to read people's minds," Dean said, taking a seat in the pew in front of you, looking back at Sam. "Okay, let me guess. You were personally chosen to smite some sinner. You've just got to wait for some divine bat signal, is that it?"

"Yeah, actually."

"Great. I don't suppose you asked what this alleged bad guy did?" Dean asked, pretending to go along with it.

"Actually, I did, Dean and the Angel told me. He hasn't done anything yet, but he will." Sam said.

"So, wait, I'm confused. Why didn't we see this Angel?" You asked. "If there was this bright, white light, then shouldn't have Dean and I see it too?"

"I don't know how it works. All I know is what I saw."

"Oh, this is, this is... I don't believe this." Dean said with a sigh. He got up and started pacing the aisle.

"Dean, the angel hasn't been wrong yet! Someone's going to do something awful, and I can stop it!" Sam said, getting excited about this.

"You know, you're supposed to be bad too, maybe, I should just stop you right now," Dean said, glaring at his brother.