Tall Tales- Part 2

"Alright, Sam, how about you talk to those college students and Dean and I talk around? Maybe we can get something that you might not know." You said, biting your lip.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you want, Y/N," Sam said with a smile, going to do as he was told. You looked at Dean and chuckled, grabbing his hand.

"You know, you look so hot right now," Dean said, whispering against your ear.

"You're the one who picked this out for me. I just went along with it." You said with a grin, showing off your tight shirt that had your breasts falling out of it, tight shorts that barely reached your mid-thigh and black boots which went up to below your knee.

"Damn, I don't regret anything," Dean said with a smirk, walking you over to you the bar.

"Okay, Dean, I would never leave the house wearing that and you know it. You just wished that were on me." You said, stopping Dean from telling his story.

"What were you wearing then?" Dean asked, teasing you a little.

"Flannel and jeans with sneakers. Like I usually wear. Get the facts straight." You said, looking over at Bobby who glared a bit at Dean. You guess that even though he knew you and Dean were together, that he didn't like what he was hearing.

"Alright, fine," Dean said, going back to his story.

You walked up to the bar with Dean, hand in hand with him. The bouncy bartender made her way over here, happy to talk to a man like Dean. You didn't mind, after all, you trusted Dean with all your heart and knew he wouldn't ever hurt you.

"What can I get for you two?" She asked with a smile.

"What's a purple nurple?" Dean said. You giggled at the name, it sounding like a very bad porno movie.

"Why don't you have a try? It's delicious." She said, already getting started on making the drink.

"Alright, give us two, please," Dean said, looking at you.

"Why call it a purple nurple?" You asked.

"You'll see when you drink it." She said, not saying anything more than that. She quickly made the drinks and handed you each a shot glass. You picked it up, clanking your glass with Dean's. You downed the shot, immediately feeling the effects.

"Wow, now I understand why it's called that." You said, feeling your nipples rise to attention as soon as the glass was empty.

"It looked like to me that you didn't come here to try a purple nurple, though. So, what else can I do for you?" She asked, making you another drink.

"We heard about an urban legend here in this town. You're the bartender so you hear all kinds of stories. What are some of them?" Dean asked, looking at her.

"I'm sorry, I can't really concentrate. You're just so hot." She said, smirking. You then grabbed Dean's face and pressed your lips to it, having enough of this. He kissed you back and the bartender left, knowing where she wasn't wanted.

"Dean! What do you think you're doing?" Sam said as he approached the bar.

"Sam, please, if you wouldn't mind. Give us five minutes, please. I would love to kiss my girlfriend." Dean said, smooth and casual.

"Dean, this is a serious investigation. We don't have time for any of your blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah!" Sam continued to ramble but Dean wasn't having any of it. He leaned in and kissed you again, making sure you would remember that he was there.