Chapter 5️⃣

(Third person POV)

With a gasp, Jungkook woke up, beads of sweat covering his whole body.

"Why do I keep dreaming about this creature?" Jungkook said to himself, frustrated, while running a hand through his hair.

Letting out a shaky breath, he got up from his bed, looking around his room. I have to leave this place today...

Shaking the sad thoughts away, Jungkook started getting ready, his the taxi was going to arrive soon.

He quickly finished his morning routine and by the time he was done eating his breakfast, a car honked outside.

He hurriedly got into the taxi, waving goodbye at his parents, who have decided to let Jungkook go on his own.

After 40 minutes of driving, the taxi stopped in front of a 10 story modern looking building, painted in a neat white colour with black highlights.

Jungkook got out of the car,his mouth wide open as he stared at the weirdly captivating apartment.

His gaze stopped at the 7th floor, where he was supposed to live. He was about to grab his luggage when an odd looking shadow caught his eye, making him look up at the sky, only to find nothing there.

God...what is wrong with me? He thought, very much annoyed at himself.

Sighing in frustration, he picked up all his luggages and went towards the entrance.

After getting his key from the counter, he waited in front of the elevator, staring at the panel as the elevator reached the ground floor.

When the elevator finally reached 7th floor, Jungkook got out of it and stood for a while in the corridor, staring at the balcony that was facing the elevator.

This place is so cool! Excited he went towards his room, which was at the far end of the corridor, right beside the balcony.

Jungkook quickly unlocked the door and went inside with his smaller luggage. After he was done placing that, he came outside to pick up the largest two bags.

Why do I have so much stuff again? He thought as he bended down to grab the handle, but then his peripheral view noticed a winged figure's shadow on the floor.

Startled, Jungkook quickly turned his head towards the balcony, sighing in disappointment when he found nothing there.

"This is going to be a long day..." Jungkook said to himself.

The sound of phone ringing snapped him out of his monologue.

"Okay...where is my phone?" Jungkook said as he searched for his phone in his pants pocket.

"Not here..." he said before dashing inside the apartment, his phone was on the counter top beside the door.

💪Big Bro💪

He quickly pressed the answer button when he saw the caller ID,"Hey Namjoon hyung!"

"Hey Kookie! Did you reach the apartment safely?" Namjoon's concerned voice came from the other side of the line.

"Yes hyung! Just got here.... hyung... You know... I've been seeing things lately..."

"Things? What things?" Jin's voice could be heard, making Jungkook realize that Namjoon had the call on speaker.

"I don't know hyung... could you guys come here, please? I think I'm going crazy..."

"We'll be there in a while! We can also help you unpack!" Jin said.

"But why?!"

Jungkook furrowed his brows in annoyance when he heard Jimin's voice.

"Yah Jimin! Just come help me!" he replied, successfully angering the older one.

"Aish this bast-"

"We'll be there as soon as possible... don't worry. Bye Kookie!" Namjoon quickly answered before Jimin could finish his sentence, already sensing the argument that would come if he didn't interfere.

"Okay hyung...see you!" Jungkook replied happily, ending the call.

With his phone in hand and his still unpacked luggages in front of him,he sighed again, "It surely is going to be a long day..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

A very late update...I know...
But I guess no one really missed this FF?😔😔😔