Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣

(Third person POV)

Without a second thought, Jungkook ran towards the building, forgetting to take the elevator in his hurry, he climbed up all the stairs hastily.

After all the stairs, a heavily breathing Jungkook opened the lock on the door and after closing it, rushed towards his bedroom.

The figure was standing right outside the balcony door, staring at Jungkook, as if waiting for him.

Jungkook's white and blue striped housecoat hanging loose on its body.

This sight made Jungkook stop and he too stared at the figure.

Shaking his head, Jungkook brought up his hands to his face and rubbed his eyes harshly, hoping that what he was seeing wasn't actually there.

Unfortunately for him, the figure was still outside the door and was staring at Jungkook with an unwavering gaze.

Jungkook decided to open the door and suddenly, the figure and him were standing right in front of each other.

“Houman?” It said, looking at Jungkook's eyes, who was breathing heavily.

“Who are you?” Jungkook asked, looking at its face. Its golden hair was glistening in the moonlight and its captivating blue eyes were staring at Jungkook's doe brown ones with intensity.

“Huoman?” it said again.

“What...?” Jungkook asked as he stared at the beautiful and obviously inhuman creature, with a mixed expression of amazement and confusion latched on his face as Jungkook tried to understand what the creature was trying to say.

The creature tilted its head and for some time looked at Jungkook, as if contemplating something.

And before Jungkook could understand anything it pushed him down on Jungkook's bed, climbing on top of him and placed its forehead right on top of Jungkook's.

A weird sensation flooded through out Jungkook's body, making his brain cloudy. Jungkook's eyes glazed over.

“Are you a human?” a deep voice echoed inside Jungkook's brain. Very slowly, he nodded his head, his body tired because of climbing up all those stairs.

“What is wrong with you?” the same deep voice echoed again.

Jungkook could only stare up at the creature's blue eyes with an unfocused gaze.

The creature lifted up his forehead from on top of Jungkook's and while still sitting over his body, stared at his face, its eyelids not flickering once.

As soon as the contact of their foreheads was lost, Jungkook's mind started clearing up and when he noticed the creature still sitting on top of him, Jungkook replied, “I'm tired...and uhh could you please get off of me?”

The creature stayed still for a moment and after a minute or so moved away, sitting on the side of the bed instead.

Jungkook signed in relief and picked his tired body up, intending to go towards the kitchen to get some milk, banana milk to be exact.

Just when he was crossing the creature, its hand shoot out, grabbed Jungkook's arm tightly.

Jungkook gasped in surprise at the sudden contact and gasped again when a sudden jolt of electricity passed through his body.

The creature withdrew its hand and continued to stare at Jungkook, a slightest hint of something similar to a smirk on its face.

We finally meet... It thought.

“What did you do?!” Jungkook screamed out.