18

They walked home together, high on giddiness over their kiss. They remained quiet, stealing glances each other and blushing when they made eye contact.

Neither boy could stop the smiles that kept slipping into their faces, and neither were oblivious to the fact they kept brushing their shoulders together in an effort to be close to one another.

Mycah had never felt more alive. He was drunk on lust, dizzy with happiness. He could not get the kiss out of his head, a stupid grin on his face as he replayed it over and over in his mind.

Arden was much the same, cheeks seemingly permanently flushed and eyes lit up.

They made eye contact, simultaneously sneaking glances at one another, and this time Mycah couldn't help but to let out a giggle. Arden too caught on, a small chuckle of his own escaping him.

This only caused Mycah to laugh more and it wasn't long until they were both properly laughing, eyes shining and shoulders shaking.

Mycah didn't even really know why he was laughing, it was just so funny. It was so incredulous that things turned out the way they did.

"God, I don't even know what to say." Mycah said through his laughter once he managed to regain his composure.

"I don't even know what our parents would say." Arden replied with a snort.

Imagining the look on his parents faces if they knew what had happened at the club set Mycah off again, and they were still laughing by the time they reached the house.

They looked at each other, stupid grins on their faces, and matching blushes. Silence fell upon them and Mycah cleared his throat.

"We should-" Mycah began, nodding towards the house.

"Yeah, yeah we should." Arden replied awkwardly, making no move whatsoever.

"Yeah." Mycah replied, eyes roaming Arden's features.

"Yup." Arden said, seemingly coming to as he turned and began to make his way slowly up the path and towards the front door.

Mycah followed closely behind, thinking. They reached the front door and Arden felt around under the doormat, coming back up with the key successfully found.

He went to let them in, but just before he had the chance to open the door, Mycah grabbed his upper arm, pulling Arden around to face him and immediately pushing forwards, pressing their lips together.

Arden reacted instantly, and Mycah briefly wondered if the other boy knew it was coming. He heard the keys clutter to the ground, as Arden's hands found their way into Mycah's hair.

They moved their lips together, slowly and deliberately. Mycah's hands began to wander, eventually coming to rest on Arden's waist.

They tilted their heads for better access, the kids deepening as Mycah gently nipped Arden's  lower lip, earning a groan from him.

That was enough to set Mycah over the edge, and with fumbling hands he pushed the door open, barely breaking away form Arden's mouth for more then a few seconds.

They were kissing deeply as they made their way up the stairs, stopping every few steps to make out some more. It took all their willpower to keep the volume down, but eventually they managed to stumble into their room.

They pulled away from each other then, regarding one another with curious eyes.

"What now?" Mycah asked.