7: The tea Hormones

Brielle's POV

My hormones are raging, my skin tingles where his thumb traced over my face and lower lip, I feel like squirming with a needy, achy affliction, and I don't understand this reaction.

Hmm... Desire. This is desire, and this is what it feels like.

I scramble out of his bed, frantically searching for my jeans, he emerges from the bathroom wet and glistening from the shower, still unshaven with just a towel around his waist, and there am I.

"If you're looking for your jeans, I've sent them to the laundry, "His gaze is dark. "They were splashed with your vomit."

"Oh." I flush scarlet. Why, oh why does he always catch me on the back foot?

"I sent my helper out for another pair and some shoes, and they're in the bag on the chair."

Clean clothes, what an unexpected bonus.

"Um... I'll have a shower," I mutter. "Thanks." What else can I say? I grab the bag and dart into the bathroom, away from the alarming proximity of naked Jace De Leon. Chris Evans has nothing on him.

In the bathroom, it's all hot and steamy from where he's been showering. I strip off my clothes and quickly clamber into the shower, anxious to be under the cleansing stream of water, It cascades over me, and I hold up my face into the welcoming downpour.

I want Jace De Leon. I want him badly—simple fact. For the first time in my life, I want to go to bed with a man, not that he's the first man to be in my life, but he's my second.

I want to feel his hands and his mouth on me again. I've loved him in silence, in my roaming shadows, in my thought because back then in school, I was just his friend with four eyes. I thought he was in love with Hera, then Hera was secretly his fangirl, but his mother entered the chat with a girl named Marcella Sereno. I've not seen his mother once, though.

I want Jonathan Christopher, but the Lord gave the future side of Jace slutty De Leon the pinnacle warmer for the ladies. What the actual fuck! He said he likes his women sentient. He's probably not celibate then, but he's not made a pass at me, unlike Flavio or Javiar. I don't understand. Does he want me? Am I repellent to him? and yet, I'm here, and he brought me here. I don't know what his game is? What he's thinking? You've slept in his bed all night, and he has not touched you, Brielle. You do the math. My subconscious has reared me ugly, snide head. I ignored my thought.

The water is warm and soothing. Hmm... I could stay under this shower, in his bathroom, forever. I reach for the body wash, and it smells of him. It's a delicious smell. I rub it all over myself, fantasizing that it's him rubbing this heavenly scented soap into my body, across my breasts, over my stomach, between my thighs with his long-fingered hands. Oh my, my heartbeat picks up again. This feels good, but I need to get out of this fantasy world.

"Breakfast is here." He knocks on the door, startling me.

"Okay," I stutter as I'm yanked cruelly out of my erotic daydream.

I climb out of the shower and grab two towels. I put my hair in one and wrap it in Cameron Diaz style on my head. Hastily, I dry myself ignoring the pleasurable feel of the towel rubbing against my over-sensitized skin. I inspect the bag of jeans. Not only has his helper brought me jeans and new Converse, but a colorful seashore shirt, socks, and underwear.

Oh my. A clean bra and panties - actually to describe them in a mundane, practical way do not do them justice. They are an exquisite design of some fancy European lingerie, all pale yellow lace and finery. Wow. I am in awe and slightly daunted by this underwear.