14: Chemistry Within!

Playlist -Love me as you do

After my phone conversation with Hera, she finally agreed to pack up everything, our stuff from the old house.

Still, Jace offered her the private airplane to pack up and come to Milan, which she is going crazily after our phone conversation. I've said my goodbyes to Mrs. Sicilio before now, so Lucca and Enrique will be helping Hera pack.

That's Great, and I'm here with Jace, though. I turned around, "holy crap."

"Oh." Holy hell.

He strolls toward me. Confident, sexy eyes were blazing, and my heart began to pound, my blood pumping around my body. Desire, thick and hot pools in my belly. He stands in front of me, staring down into my eyes. He's so freaking tasty.

"Let's get this cloak off, shall we?" He says softly and takes hold of the lapels, and gently slides my cloak off my shoulders. He places it on the chair.

"Do you know how much I want you, Brielle Damara ?" He whispers.

My breath hitches. I cannot take my eyes off his. He gently runs his fingers down my cheek to my chin.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you?" He adds, caressing my chin.

The muscles inside the deepest, darkest part of me clench most deliciously. The pain is so sweet and sharp I want to close my eyes, but I'm hypnotized by his neon eyes staring fervently into mine. He kisses me, and his lips are demanding firm and slow molding mine.

He starts unbuttoning my shirt while he places feather-like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth. Slowly he peels it off me and lets it fall to the floor. He stands back and gazes at me. I'm in the pale blue lacy perfect-fit bra. Thank heavens.

"Oh, Brie," he breathes. "You have the most beautiful skin, pale and flawless. I want to kiss every single inch of it." I flush.

Oh my —Why did he say he couldn't make love? I will do anything he wants. He grasps my hair tie, pulls it free, and gasps as my hair cascades down around my shoulders.

"I like brunettes," he murmurs, and both of his hands are in my hair, grasping each side of my head.

His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly. One hand remains in my hair, and the other travels down my spine to my waist and behind.

His hand flexes over my backside and squeezes gently. He holds me against his hips, and I feel his erection, which he lazily pushes into me. I moan once more into his mouth. I can hardly contain the riotous feelings, or is it hormones that rampage through my body. I want him so badly.

Gripping his upper arms, I feel his biceps. He's surprisingly strong —muscular. Tentatively, I move my hands up to his face and into his hair. Holy heavens. It's so soft, unruly. I tug gently, and he groans.

He eases me toward the bed until I feel it behind my knees. I think he's going to push me down onto it, but he doesn't. Releasing me, he suddenly drops to his knees. He grabs my hips with both his hands and runs his tongue around my navel, then gently nips his way to my hipbone, then across my belly to my other hipbone.

"Ah," I groan.

Seeing him on his knees in front of me, feeling his mouth on me, it's so unexpected and hot. My hands stay in his hair, pulling gently as I try to quiet my too-loud breathing.

He gazes up at me through impossibly long lashes, his eyes a scorching smoky neon. His hands reach up and undo the button on my jeans, and he leisurely pulls down the zipper. Without taking his eyes off mine, his hands move beneath the waistband, skimming me and moving to my behind. His hands glide slowly down my backside to my thighs, removing my jeans as they go.