•tաօ•

"Did you see those boys that were late in our class?? They are sooo hot!" Jaehee exclaimed

I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my food.

"Jaehee you better eat your lunch. You'll be hungry for the rest of the day" I say with a mouthful

Jaehee waved her hand. "I can't eat lunch on the first day of school! Most of the kids in this cafeteria are probably creepers and watch people eat!"

I slowly swallow. Jaehee could be right, but I was too hungry to care that people were watching me.

"Anyways! I noticed the blonde one was staring at you Y/n!" Jaehee squealed

I felt uncomfortable at the memory. Yeah, a hot boy was staring at me, but he covered his nose. That was not something you want a hot guy to do when they look at you.

"Yeah...but he covered his nose. Do I smell bad?" I ask while smelling my hair again

Jaehee frowned. "No, not at all. How could he have smelled you if he was across from you? Hmm...maybe he smelled another kid and thought it was you?"

I groan and push my tray away.

"You know what? I think I know their names. I overheard Mr. Smith saying them before I left" Jaehee said while squinting

Jaehee has the habit of squinting when she's on to something. I know this because I've been friends with her since grade school.

"What are they?" I ask curiously

"Um...one of them is Jimin and the other is Yoongi I think."

I hum, satisfied. I'll find out which one is which soon.

"Are you ready to leave?" I ask Jaehee

"Well yeah! I've been waiting for you!"

We both get up and I bumped into someone.

Their tray of food spilled all over the floor, but not on themselves luckily.

Everyone turned our way and everything went quiet.

"O-Oh I'm sorry!" I squeak

The person turns and he seemed very surprised. The talking seemed to go back and the janitor came to clean up the mess.

The person rubbed the back of his neck and smiled nervously.

"No its fine! I'm Jung Hoseok by the way"

I sigh in relief that Hoseok wasn't like most people and threw a huge fit.

"I'm Y/n! Its nice to meet you!"

Hoseok, by the looks of it, was every bit handsome. He had red fiery hair that looked so soft and thin to the touch. He seemed like the person that's cheerful most of the time.

"Nice to meet you too! Um...I was done eating anyways. Are you a Junior? Freshman?" Hoseok asked

"How about we save this conversation till we get outside!" Jaehee said while shoving me to the door

I dumped my tray off and walked outside. Hoseok walked beside us.

"To answer your question, Jaehee and I are both Sophmores."

Hoseok sighed and then smiled apologetically. "My friends and I are the only Juniors that have this lunch period. We can't seem to find anyone else"

Jaehee frowns. "That's sad. Can we meet your friends?"

Hoseok smiled and shrugged. "Of course. We usually hang out in that far corner...well...most of us. Our friend Taehyung used to hang with us until he started to hang out with a kid named Jungkook"

Hoseok grimaced. "It was pretty strange if you ask me. Taehyung suddenly got very tall and got angry easily. All thats left is me, Namjoon, and Seokjin"

I perk up instantly. "I've actually met Jin! He's a nice guy"

"Yeah I know what he looks like. I don't know what this Namjoon dude looks like though" Jaehee said

"Well you're about to find out!" Hoseok grinned

We walked to where Jin and the so called Namjoon were at. Once they saw us they waved. Jin immediately grinned at me and walked over.

"Hey Y/n! Long time no see. I see you've met J-Hope?"

"J...Hope?" I question

Hoseok turns away with a red face. "I told you not to call me that".

Jin shrugged and turned to Jaehee. "Are you Y/n's friend?"

Jaehee nodded. "Yep. I'm Jaehee Kang, Kang Jaehee, whatever you want to call me. You must be Seokjin?"

"Yeah. My friends call me Jin. So you can just call me Jin"

"Oh. Namjoon. This is Kim Namjoon" Hose- er J-Hope said

Namjoon smiled and waved shyly. Two dimples revealed themselves on his cheeks. He's so cute!"

"Annyeong!" Jaehee greeted

"Annyeong" I say a small tad less enthusiastic.

J-Hope suddenly clapped once. "Alright! We all know eachother. Now lets Talk about ourselves, yeah? I'll start!"

At the end of lunch, I knew I gained more friends.